only {bradley beal}

for: @Tay_Lay_21

*explicit content*

-------------------------------------

You sat in your living room waiting on your boyfriend of 11 months to come home. He said he would be home at 11:30pm and it is now 1:30am.

He has done this too many times. You were getting sick of it.

20 minutes later the door opens telling you that Bradley was home. He quietly closed the door.

"Don't worry I'm still up" you said in the most bitchiest tone. "Babe I'm so sorry I was-" you interrupted him.

"I don't want to hear any of your bullshit right now. You've done this countless of times, and I'm sick of it." You threw him a blanket and pillow "you can sleep down here on the sofa tonight."

"This is MY house" Bradley fired back at you. "Actually, this is OUR house." You said before you stomped upstairs.

-

It was now 2am and you weren't tired so you decided to take a shower.

After a 15 minute shower you got out and wrapped a towel around your body. You cleaned your face and brushed your teeth before walking back into you and Bradley's room.

Bradley was sitting on the end of the bed. "Get out Bradley" you groaned. "I'm sorry okay, I was having to much of a good time."

"Yeah, probably with another girl" you said under your breath.

"WHAT did you just say" you knew Bradley would never cheat on you, he wasn't that type of guy but you were so angry at him it kinda came out.

"Nothing" you responded. "No, what did you say" he said pushing you up against the dresser that was in your room.

You were scared Bradley was never shouted at you. "I said with another girl but-" you couldn't finish your sentence because Bradley lips were on yours.

His hands traveled down to you ass giving a tight squeeze. He then picked you up and threw you on your bed.

"Your the only girl I love, the only girl I want" he said as he took off he shirt. "The only girl I want to pleasure and to receive pleasure from."

He removed his jeans so he was only left in his boxers. He got the towel that was barely covering your body and threw it across the room.

His lips made their way to your neck, knowing he was going to leave a mark. His hands were on your breast giving them the attention they needed.

"So perfect" he whispered into your ear. His hot breath sending shivers down your body.

"Taylor, I'm going to show you that I'm only yours. Only yours" he said while kissing down your body ending at the pit of your stomach. He looked up with his innocent eyes that now were full of lust.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, Tay" he said before spreading your legs.

Soon he was between your legs keeping his word. Your moans filled the room. "Bradley, oh my, fuck" your hands tugging on his hair. His mouth making you go crazy. You soon reached your climax leaving a loud moan out.

"You taste so good babe" he said while taking his boxers off.

You laid back down on the bed trying to catch your breath. Bradley grabbed a condom that was in his nightstand and put it on.

Soon he slowly started to enter you. Filling you completely. Your moans once again filled the room with Bradley's groans.

"So tight, so perfect, so beautiful" he whispered into your ear.

"Oh fuck, faster please." You basically screamed. Bradley followed your command going faster hitting all the right places.

"I'm so close" you whispered into his ear. "I know, same baby" he said as he started going deeper into you keeping the pace. That pushed you and Bradley over the edge.

Bradley collapsed beside you. "I'm sorry babe, I didn't think you felt that way." "It's okay baby" you said while grabbing the shirt Bradley threw off early to cover your naked body.

"I love you baby girl" he said while he planted a sweet kiss on your forehead. "I love you too" you said before you cuddled into his chest.

-------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed 💜 sorry for any mistakes and for it being short but oh well.
- Vivienne 💗