surprise visit {doug mcdermott}

for : @torontomami

explicit content ;)

----------------------------------

Your eyes fluttered open as light raindrops hit off your bedroom window. You groaned as you hoped you would get to sleep in, as it was your birthday and all.

You pulled yourself out of your empty bed. Unfortunately, you lived in a completely different continent to your boyfriend, Doug McDermott. He lived in the USA while you lived in the UK to attend university.

Yes, it was hard living without your boyfriend. You couldn't FaceTime much because of the time zone difference. But Doug was the love of your life and you were willing to stay with each other no matter the circumstances. 

You dragged yourself into the kitchen hearing a sizzling sound which made you conclude that your roommate was cooking breakfast.

"Sophie!" You yelled "what you cook-" you looked up to see your Doug cooking a fry of some sort. Your eyes widened. You jumped in excitement and happiness and ran to Doug.

He wrapped his muscular arms as you wrapped your body as you clinched on to him for dear life.

He placed you on a counter and you began to kiss him. "I miss you so much baby" he said he picked you up and carried you to your bedroom.

"Baby. The. Pan." You said in between kisses. "Oh shit" he shot up and ran to the kitchen. You laughed at his actions. You missed seeing him everyday and now the little things he did made you happy.

Your thoughts were disturbed when you felt the bed dip and a hot breath near your ear. "Now" he lightly bit your ear "where were we?"

He began to peek your lips then travelled down your body. He kissed every part of your body. Your breath got heavy as he continued to kiss your exposed skin.

His hands travelled to the hem of your shirt. He took your shirt off leaving you in just your panties. He smirked as it was the first time he has seen your body in months, well, in person anyway.

You tried to cover your breast but Doug stopped you. "No baby" he said before attacking your breasts with kisses. You moaned at the pleasure he was giving you.

His hands wrapped around your lower back as he flipped you both over so you were on top. He just stared at your body, which made you feel insecure. His hands grabbed your ass and it brought you out of your thoughts.

"You okay?" Doug asked worriedly. You gave him a light smile "I'm fine, just haven't done this in a while" you chuckled.

You saw his pants grow tight. You bit your lip and pulled down his pants while he tore his shirt off. You gave a soft laugh at his eagerness.

You began to grind on his grind. Light moans left both of your mouths. "Stop teasing" he groaned clearly in pleasurable pain. His eagerness made him flip you over so he was now hovering over you.

His hand played with the hem of your grey Calvin Kleins as you did the same to him. He ripped off your panties and did the same to his boxers.

You closed your eyes as you felt his tip at your entrance. Your lips parted as his manhood entered you. There was a bit of pain because of his size.
His lips sucked on your collarbones as he slowly thrusted in and out of you. You nails grazed his back. "Faster Doug" you panted.

He began to go faster making you scream into his neck. "Why are you so sexy" he moaned "I missed this Briah. I missed this so much" he grunted as he went deeper.

Your toes curled and your back arched. Doug noticed you were close. He sucked on your left nipple. You were in pure ecstasy. "Doug" you screamed, as you released the pressure that was built in the pit of your stomach.

That pushed Doug over edge. He pulled out of you then collapsed beside you. "God, I missed you." He chuckled kissing your temple as he held you tight.

-----------------------------------

sorry haven't posted in like forever. Hope you enjoyed ❣ sorry for any mistakes. Show ya girl some love by vote and comment.
thanks
-vivienne 💞😋