wake up call {blake griffin}

for @rhodeycobain

*explicit content*

-------------------------------------

You were sitting on your couch at 6am watching re-runs of F.R.I.E.N.S. Your boyfriend Blake Griffin was asleep upstairs as it is his off season.

Yes, the Blake Griffin of the LA Clippers.

There was a knock on your door signalling that the post man was here. "Good morning" you chirped. "Morning, please sign Taleen." You signed what he told you to and then he handed you a package.

"This is for you Miss" you smiled and took the package from his hand "Thank you, bye"

"Bye" he said as you closed the door. You walked into the kitchen getting scissors to open up this 'bad boy'.

Unsurprisingly it was another package from Victoria Secret.

Yes, I am a VS model and the new line is about to be realised so the VS company is sending out the new pieces for us models to try on.

You walked upstairs to your room where Blake was sleeping. You decided since he was asleep you would try them on.

First up was an all lace white bra and matching panties, which was very very cute. You stood in front of the mirror examining it.

You then decided to try on the other one which was a red strapless bra and matching thong which was very sexy.

Once again, you look in the mirror examining it until you felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Is this for me?" Blake asked.  You turned around so you were facing his chest. His height at 6'10 clearly taller than yours at 5'10. You did make a cute couple.

"Only if you want babe" adding the smooth wink. He laughed at your cuteness and leaned down to kiss your lips.

His hands started to traveled lower and lower until they reached your ass. Then he gave it a tight squeeze.

"Babe" you giggled. He ignored and kept kissing you. After a while of making out he carried you over to the bed dropping you on it.

He took off his boxers which revealed his man hood. You took him in your hand slowly pumping up and down.

He hated the teasing and grabbed some of your hair making you come close to his manhood.

"Suck it baby please" he begged. You took him in your mouth and slowly started to suck him. His groans filled the room.

Let's just say it didn't take long for him to finish.

"So good baby, wouldn't mind waking up to that every morning." He said with a smirk.

"In your dreams Griffin" you said as you poked his nose and walked over to the bathroom.

You heard a wolf whistle then Blake saying "never gonna get tired of that view baby girl."

-------------------------------------

sorry it is so short and for any mistakes but hoped you enjoyed.
- vivienne ❤️