crave {kyrie irving}

for : @campanellinoo

*explicit content*

------------------------------------

You just overheard on social media that Kyrie's current, well ex girlfriend had cheated on Kyrie. (smh)

You were on your way to Kyrie's house to see how he has been doing. You loved Kyrie he was always there for you and you were now going to return the favour.

You were best friends since sixth grade and since eighth grade you have been in love with your best friend.

You knocked on the his front door. He opened the door allowing you to go inside. The sight terrified you. He eyes were red and puffy and dried tears stained his cheeks and shirt. Your heart immediately broke.

You pulled him in for a hug whispering "she never dissevered you" into his ear. You felt his grip tighten around your waist. "You dissevered so much better Ky, someone who can treat you ri–" you were cut off by his lips on yours. It took you by surprise. You didn't want to be a pathetic rebound.

So with all your will power you disconnected the heated session that you and Ky were having. You looked down at the ground.

"Stephanie I love you. I've loved you since twelfth grade. This situation made me realised how much I love you." And with that you continued the heated make out session.

He picked you up and carried you up to his bedroom where he laid you down on his bed. He than began to strip the both of you of your clothing. He was left in his underwear while you lay there naked.

He gave your body the attention it craved. His lips sucked on your nipples while his hand explored your body. You threw your head back into the pillow when Ky began to play with your heat. Moans filled the room as the pleasure grew stronger. He made you feel so good.

He finally stop after you reached your high. He then pulled down his boxers. Your eyes widened at the size. You took a breath before propping your self on all fours. You placed his manhood in your mouth and sucked on it. You heard low groans leave his mouth as you continued to give him pleasure. You looked up at him and saw him staring straight back. His orbs were full of lust. He was about to hit his climax when he pulled out and told you to lay on your back.

He went to his nightstand and grabbed a condom and sliding it onto his shaft. You lay down preparing yourself for the pleasure that you were about to endure.

Kyrie kissed your lips one more time before asking "you ready?" You simply nodded. He lined himself at your entrance before pushing himself into you. You closed your eyes when you felt a slight pain which caused Ky to stop. "You okay?" He asked.

You placed your hand on his lower abdomen telling him to wait a minute. When the pain subsided you removed your hand and Kyrie began to thrust in and out of you.

Your body never felt this way before. Your screams and moans filled the room as Kyrie kept hitting the perfect spot every time. "Ky, so good" you loudly moaned as you felt yourself tighten around his manhood. "You feel so good, so tight" Kyrie groaned through gritted teeth.

You finally hit your climax which pushed Kyrie over the edge shortly after. Your chest raced up and down. Kyrie got up and threw away the condom in the trash. He threw you one of his shirts which you put on your body. He put on a pair of boxers before joining you in his bed again.

He kissed your neck, jaw and cheek before making his way to your lips. You blushed when you realised that Kyrie gave you the attention that you craved since eleventh grade.
He was finally yours.

-----------------------------------

Hope you liked it. Sorry for any mistakes. Tbh I had high hopes for Kehlani and Kyrie but like that how life goes ig. Hope Kyrie is okay anyways. She played him tho 👎🏼. But saying that I hope Kehlani has a healthy recovery.
thank you
- vivienne ❣