the friendzone {jordan clarkson}

for: @julia_padilla09

-------------------------------------

"Stop jerk." You giggled as your best friend Jordan Clarkson wouldn't stop tickling you.

"Nah girl, tell me that I'm better at 2k than you" he laughed. "Never" you yelled as you finally got out of his grip.

He chased you around the house until you heard a familiar voice. "Babe" she squeaked.

"Saved by the devil" you mumbled under your breath. Jordan glared at you and rolled his eyes.

You disliked Jordan's new girlfriend Candice because she was a gold digging, fake ass bitch with a plastic body. She didn't deserve Jordan, a loving, caring, funny guy. She just a stupid bit-

"Why is she here?!" She whined once she saw me. I rolled my eyes.

"See you later Jord" you said as you walked out of that house.

-

"God, look at D'Angelo fine ass over there" your friend Lisa said. You rolled your eyes at her comment and chuckled. Staples Centre was buzzing.

"You just can't appreciate him because your in love with Jordan, Julia." "No I'm not shut up girl." You snapped back.

She laughed and stuffed her mouth with the buttery popcorn. Suddenly you wanted nachos.

"I'll be right back." You said as you got up out of your seat.

When you wearing coming back from the nacho stand you recognised a laugh. You eyes met the one and only Candice who was having great time with her male company.

You shook your head. How could she.

-

After the game, you went to Jordan's house. They lost unfortunately.

He was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. You gently started to massage his shoulders.

"Hey Jordan" you said. "Why you all alone here, where is she" you grumbled.

"Don't know. But don't about her like that J, she is actually a lovely person if you gave her a chance." he said. You wanted to tell him about what you saw her do at Staples. You couldn't hide it from your best friend. He had the right to know.

"Jordan, I am, I saw Candice with another guy. She was all over him, kissing on him. I'm sorry."

He just laughed. "Bullshit" he mumbled. He didn't believe you. This bitch has him brainwashed.

You didn't want to fight so you just left. The tears poured out of your eyes. He doesn't believe me.

-

Four in the morning and there was a bang on your apartment door.

You groaned and dragged you tired body out of the bed. You looked through the peephole and saw a frustrated Jordan Clarkson at your door.

You rolled your eyes and opened the door. "What do you wan-"

A warm pair of lips connected to yours. "I'm so sorry. You were right. She cheated on me but I've realised that I'm in love with you Julia, and have been for a long time. I guess what I'm trying to say is give me a chance to love you."

"I love you too Jordan" you chuckled before kissing his sweet lips again.

-------------------------------------

hope you liked it and sorry for any mistakes. Jordan is too cute tbh 😋
- vivienne 💞