bad girl {stephen curry}

for: alyssacurry30

*explicit content*

-------------------------------------

"Alyssa, you can't do this shit no more. It ain't healthy for you or fo' us. It is too dangerous baby. I don't want you to die. You know I love you baby girl." Your boyfriend Stephen Curry preached.

Usually it is like the cliche books, bad boy and the good girl but in this situation it is bad girl and the good boy. After your brother Danté was murdered after being ambushed by the 'Crips' gang, you took his place as leader of the 'Bloods'

It was difficult to deal with all the responsibilities of a gang leader. And your life was in danger everyday, and it seemed to worry Steph more than it worried you.

"I'll be fine" you scoffed. "You give me the same god damn answer every time." He mumbled. You rolled your eyes at his comment. "Baby get-" "You know what, shut the fuck up. I'm sick of you all up in my business. You know why I'm in this business and I ask you to respect that. But for some fucking reason you are here acting like a bitch. Why your ass always annoying me recently like bitch I got enough to worry bout without your bitch as-." You were interrupted by a cough.

You looked and saw Mr and Mrs Curry standing there. You sent Stephen a death glare. He ain't even tell me that they were coming.

"Hello, um, Mr and Mrs Curry, wonderful to meet you." You said adding a weak smile and stool out your hand. Reluctantly they shook your hand. "Imma go and change real quick" you said as you jogged up the stairs. This is gonna be a long night.

-

After a very awkward night with his parents, you and Steph were in your bedroom. You were giving him the silent treatment. He ain't even tell you that his parents were coming.

"You aren't talking to me. I ain't the someone who's acting like a bitch right now" Steph spoke. You rolled you continuing to ignore him and his stupid comments. You closed your eyes as you wanted to sleep.

Suddenly you felt your legs being spread as a hand made contact with your core. Your eyes shot open to the sight of Steph in between your thighs.

He ripped off your panties and threw them across the bedroom. As soon as his tongue came in contact with your wet core you arched your back in pleasure and let out a soft moan.

"We talking now, are we?" He smirked. "Shut up." You said as you pushed his head in between your thighs again. His tongue worked wonders. You were so close to your high but Steph removed his tongue from your heat. You whimpered at the loss.

"You calling me a bitch, Imma show you who's a bitch." He said before he shoved himself into you. You screamed at his size. You left scratches on his back as he kept hitting the right spots. "Uh, I'm gonna cum" you said. "Me too baby" he gave a couple more deep strokes and you both reached your climaxes.

"I love you Steph" you said as you cuddled him. He chuckled "I know girl, I love you too." He said as he wrapped his big arms around you.

-------------------------------------

Hope you liked it and sorry for any mistakes. 💕
Curry in the MM tho like how is he so perfect 😍😍🔥
- vivienne 💜