forever {damian lillard}

for: @alyk09

------------------------------------

"Wow, you you look amazing" Damian said looking at your white, tight lace dress.

You and Damian have been dating for about year and a half now and it has been amazing. It was your birthday tonight so you decided to go out with your boyfriend.

"Thank you Dame." He handed you a bouquet of orchards. They were your favorite type of flower.

"You didn't have too babe" you said as you kissed his cheek.

He interlocked his fingers with yours and looked straight into your eyes. You always admired how he would always do the cutest things so effortlessly.

"I wanted to treat my princess right" the heat rose to your cheeks. You loved it when he called you 'princess' or 'baby girl'.

You placed the bouquet of flowers in a vase that was was beside the door.

"You ready" he asked. "Always." He then grabbed your hand and walked you to his car. Damian, being the gentlemen he is, he opened and closed the car door for you.

You were driving downtown to your favorite restaurant. Damien kept one hand always on the stirring wheel and the other hand either intertwined with yours or placed on your thigh.

He never took the attention off of you. He wanted you to feel like the only girl in the world, which he succeeded to do so.

When you arrived to the restaurant, the manager took you and Damian to the back of the restaurant.

It was a porch that over looked a lake. The porch was decorated with fairy light, candles and roses.

Damian grabbed your hand and squeezed it tightly. You were in shock. You turned to him and gave him a gentle smile.

"Dame you didn't have to go thr-" you were interrupted mid sentence by Damian lips on yours.

"You are welcome baby girl." Damian said adding a massive grin at the end. You giggled as he pulled you over to the table that was set in the middle of the scene.

You sat down on the seat that Damian pulled out for you. A true gentleman.

Damian sat across from you. You talked and talked about the memories you created with each other.

"So Aly I-um well, I don't know how to say this" he said as he reached across the table to hold your hand.

"Aly, I love you so so much, words can't explain. These last 17 months have been the best of my life. You've been beside my side through the good and bad in my life. And I want to be beside your side for the rest of my life. So I guess what I'm trying to say.." Damien got down on one knee
"Aly, will you give me the pleasure of calling you my wife?" he took a deep breath.

"Will you marry me?" Your eyes were watering. "Of course Damien."

He took a small velvet box that was in his pocket. He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

The tears were basically running down your cheek. Damian had the biggest smile on his face when he was putting the ring on your finger.

He got up off his knee and you jumped off your seat and into his arms.

"Babe, I love you so much" you said between the quick pecks you left on his lips.

He wrapped his arms around your lower back pulling you close. "I love you too baby girl, forever and ever"

"Forever" you said as you leaned in for a passionate kiss.

-------------------------------------

Damien is the definition of perfection 😇

Hope you liked it girly and sorry for any mistakes and for it being short 😁

- vivienne 💗💗