celebrate {draymond green}

for: @tiaraadams8

explicit content

-----------------------------------

"Golden State Warriors defend home turf by an 118-98 victory over Portland Trailblazers. Craig is with Mr. Triple Double himself, Draymond Green. Craig to you." Jim Barnett announced.

Your boyfriend, Draymond appeared on the television screen. A smile crept on your face because you were so proud of him. You looked at the clock and realised it was eight and he would be home at nine-thirty the latest. You bit your lip as you thought how lucky you were to have such an amazing guy like Draymond in your life.

You raced upstairs, turned on the shower before stripping out of your clothes. You hopped into the shower and made sure you were soft and clean.

Once you dried your hair and moisturised your body it was eight-thirty. You left your hair natural and put on the red lingerie that made your skin look so flawless. You threw on one of Draymond's pyjama tops and sprinted downstairs. You sat on the couch waiting for your lover to enter the house.

"Baby!" Draymond yelled as he closed the door. You jumped up and wrapped yourself around Dray. "You did amazing!" You cheered as you kissed his jawline. "Thanks baby girl." He said kissing your lips and putting you down.

Your shirt got caught in his belt buckle which exposed your lower region. Draymond's eyes widened when he saw the red thong you sported. He shrugged it off like nothing and followed you into the kitchen.

You and Draymond never had sex before. Draymond was scared to make the first move.

"You want coffee or tea?" You asked as you grabbed the milk from the fridge. "Um- I'll have - um coffee please." Dray stuttered. You went over to the cabinet and grabbed a mug. Draymond left out a dry cough. You ignored it and continued to make the coffee.

After you both finished your coffee, you walked up to your bedroom. You sat on the bed while he stripped out of his clothing. You noticed how defined his muscles were and how good his skin looked in the dim light. You took a deep breath and walked over to Draymond who stood there in his boxers.

You ran your hands all over his chest and made eye contact with him. His orbs were full of lust. You nodded signalling you were ready. He bent down and began to passionately kiss you. His hands travelled around your body feeling every edge and curve that rested on the frame of your body.

He slowly walked over to the bed not daring to break the kiss. He sat down on the bed looking at you take off your shirt. His eyes widened when he saw your body standing in front of you. You felt so comfortable in front of him.

"So beautiful." He said as the blood rushed to your cheeks. He pulled you close and began to kiss your stomach before pulling you down onto the bed with him. You continued to kiss as he removed your undergarments. He licked his lips before attacking your breasts. He left love marks all over your body. His hand slowly made it between your legs, entering one digit. You arched your back moaning into the kiss.

"Let me make love to you Tiara." All you could do was nod. You needed him right now. He kissed your lips once again before getting under the covers and dimming the lamp that was on the nightstand. He slipped of his boxers and grabbed a condom that was in the top of his nightstand. He handed the gold packet to you. You gulped. He looked in your eyes making sure not to break eye contact with you. You lifted the duvet before opening the gold packet. You slipped the condom onto his manhood. You were surprised by his size, hoping it wouldn't hurt.

You took a deep breath before laying on your back. Draymond took one more look at you before getting on top of you. He slowly entered you. Your eyes rolled back as he hit every right spot. He kissed on your neck, chest and lips as he kept thrusting into you. "Dray, it feels so good, don't stop" "You are so tight." Dray said through gritted teeth. He kept up his pace pushing you over the edge. Draymond kept whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

"Drayyy." You loudly moaned as you finally reached your high. "God damn baby, shit" Dray said straight after reaching his high as well. He collapsed on top of you, your sweaty bodies still attached. "That was totally worth the wait." Dray chuckled. You laughed and kissed him before drifting off to sleep in his arms.

-----------------------------------

Hope you liked it. Sorry for any mistakes. I've two new story's up.
into you - odell beckham jr
dangerously in love - one shots
Please check them out and vote. Thank you
- vivienne 💕