valentines {paul george}

for: @coolkiddes

*explicit content*

-------------------------------------

"The west win 196 to the east's 176" they announced in the crowded stadium. All the players shook hands and walked back to there locker rooms. Your baby, Paul George scored 41 points. You followed your friend Savannah James back to the locker rooms.

You sat on a couch waiting for Paul to finish up with his interviews. You were distracted by your phone until you felt some one pick you up and twirl you around. You recognised Paul's touch and started giggling at his cuteness.

He put you back down and gave you a long passionate kiss. "Atta boi" you heard some of his teammates say. You hid your face in his chest. He laughed at your sudden shyness and whispered "let's go babygirl"

-

Once you got to the penthouse, you ran upstairs and got changed from your red bodycon dress into one of Paul's shirts. It reached your mid thigh. You ran back down the stairs and jumped on Paul's back. Paul just threw you on the couch and you started laughing hysterically.

"You looked beautiful tonight baby. I love you for supporting me throughout this whole injury and I do not tell you I love you enough or how much I appreciate my beautiful girlfriend."

He bent down and started kissing your neck. "Did. You. Forget. Today. Is. Valentine's. Day" he said in between the gentle kisses that he lay on your lips. "Oh, yeah baby I did." You mumbled against his lips.

He picked you bridal style and brought you upstairs still kissing your lips. He laid you down on the bed.

"I'm skipping dinner and going straight to dessert" he said while taking his shirt off, earning a laugh from you due to his cliché comment.

He removed your shirt and left kisses all over the exposed skin. You moaned as the kisses felt so good on your skin. His hand slipped into your panties and he started to rub your clit causing you to let out a loud moan. He kept kissing on your body as he began putting his fingers in you. Your back was arched and your toes curled. Soon you felt a wave of pleasure take over you as you had your first orgasm of the night.

Paul was too eager to get inside you to tease you anymore. He removed your underwear and took off the remaining clothes he had on him. His eyes were filled with lust as he orbs turn almost black. He flipped us over so I was on top of him. You knew that this was his favourite position. You slid onto him and you both let out loud moans.

You rolled yours hips and began to bounce on him. You threw your head back in pleasure. You were about to orgasm for the second time of the night when he, once again, flipped you over so now he had control.

His thrust were deep yet slow but they hit all the right places causing you, within seconds, to reach your second climax of the night. Paul continued to go in and out of you but his pace had become faster causing you to scream. Soon you felt Paul pull out to release on the bed sheets.

You whimpered as you wanted more. Paul smirked at your eagerness. You grabbed his shaft pumping him. It didn't take long for him to harden once more.

"Turn onto your stomach babygirl" you did as he told you. Without warning he pushed himself into. Screams of moans and pleasure filled the master bedroom. "Babe god damn, you are always tight for me" he groaned. "I'm close" you screamed as his pace got very fast. It didn't take very long for the both of you to reach your final climaxes of the night.

-------------------------------------
hope you liked and sorry for any mistakes.
{Paul George and Emmanuel Mudiay in MM tho. Looking too good 😍😍🔥}
- vivienne ❤️