wedding jitters {aaron gordon}

for: @-melaninxo

-------------------------------------

You stood in a beautiful white dress looking in the mirror contemplating on whether or not you were ready to marry this man.

' Were you in love with Aaron? Hell yes. So why didn't I want to marry him? He was an uprising star in the NBA, soon he would be getting so much attention and he could forget about I.  Maybe it was just because I was so young that I was having these doubts.' You debated among yourself if this was the right decision.

You sighed as you took one more look in the mirror. Soon you were going to be Mrs. Gordon.

You heard the door creak open. You darted your head towards the door to see who was there. It was none other than Aaron Gordon himself.

"Baby." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around you. "You aren't suppose to see me before the wed-" you were cut of by his plump lips.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked. You took a deep breath as you looked down at the ground. Did you want to do this?

But you knew that you wouldn't want to marry anyone else. Aaron was the love of your love. He was your first love and you wanted him to be your last. Best friends in high-school who turned into lovers in college. Such a cliché story but it was your love story.  You didn't want anybody else.

"Earth to Aria" he laughed. You smiled and just answered him with a simple yes. "What's the answer to my question?" He said nervously scratching the back of his head.

Aaron loved this women and didn't want this women to leave him. "Aaron I am in love with you. I don't want to marry anyone else. Now go before they get worried" you cheesed as you kissed his cheek.

He returned the kiss running out of the room. As soon as he left my father came in. "You ready hunny?" He smiled.

"Never been more ready in my entire life." You said as you linked arms with your father. Breath. 'Smell the flowers, cool the tea' you kept reminding yourself as you inched closer to the church door.

You took a deep breath looking up to see your future husband. Standing there. Every doubt that you had left your body. You smiled looking forward to the future as Mrs. Gordon.

----------------------------------

Hope you liked, short and sweet as they like to say. Sorry for any mistakes. Remember requests are open why is Aaron so godly like my lord 😍😍.
-vivienne 💅