Chapter 19

Perrie's POV

"Bye love, love you." Zayn said on the other end of the phone.

"Bye Z, love you more." I replied with a small smile on my face.

Hanging up, I thought about our conversation, Zayn sounded a bit weird, like he just got done crying, he's obviously hiding something from me but what? What could be so bad that he couldn't tell me about?

Suddenly someone screamed "Perrie!" into my ear, yelping I turned around and faced Jade with a glare.

"What was that for?!" I screamed towards her.

"I don't know, you just seemed so deep in thought and I was bored so I thought why not scream into your ear and scare you?" She replied casually with a shrug.

"Whatever." I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"But really, why were you so deep in thought?" She asked curiously, tilting her head making her look like a puppy.

"I just got off the phone and he was acting a bit weird and I was thinking of the possiblilites on why." I said with a frown.

"One, weird how? Two, what did you decide to go with on what's wrong? And three, do we have any ice cream, I'm hungry for something sweet." She asked, rubbing her belly at the last part.

Rolling my eyes I replied "Oh I don't know just weird! And yes but I don't want to say it out loud, oh and no sorry."

"Why can't you say it out loud do you not trust me?" She asked with a pout.

"I trust you, I'm just worried that when I tell you it'll come true." I replied looking down.

"Oh spit it out, it can't be that bad!" She yelled throwing her hands up in frustration.

Looking up, I hesitated and said laughing a bitter chuckle at the end "I think Zayn is cheating on me, but you and I both know that's not true, right?"

"I don't know about that." Jade replied avoiding eye contact, with my phone in her hand.

"What, do you know something that I don't?" I asked angrily standing up abruptly. "And why do you have my phone?"

"This is why." She said handing my phone.

Looking down at my phone I broke into a loud sob after I was finished. It read:

Unknown Number / Picture Message

Thought you would like to know your precsious Zayn and I have been going behind your back and cheating on you...sorry not sorry. -L

(Picture of Zayn and and blonde girl that didn't at look like Perrie kissing passionately.)

"How could he!" I yelled, breaking into another sob.

Turning towards Jade who was looking at me warily I asked in a broken whisper "What now?"

"Perrie c'mon it has to be fake it has to! Zayn would never do this to you!" She yelled with a frown.

Sitting down on the floor I looked up and said "I don't know."

Slinding down next to me, she looked towards me and asked "You don't know about what?"

"I don't know what to believe anymore." I replied a few tears still slidding down my pale skinned cheeks.

"Don't say that Pez! Think rationally here ok, lets just ask him if it's true or not." Jade said trying to compromise with me.

"But what if he says its not when in reality it is?" I asked sniffling and wiping a few tears off.

"You never know till you ask." She replied handing me my phone.

Unlocking my phone I pressed on Zayn's contact, pressed call and brought up to my ear hearing the annoying ringing sound.

"Hello?"

______________________________

So...that happened. Sorry I haven't updated in a long while, I've just been a bit busy. Anyways, just because Zayn and Perrie are having huge problems right now and eventually might break up I will never stop writing this because of that. And no I didn't write the cheating rumor because of what's happening in real life, I simply wrote it for some drama in the book. Sorry it was short I'll try and make the next one longer.