Chapter 10

Perrie's POV

Seeing what I just saw as well Niall said, "I don't like that look in your eye..."

"Me either." Louis whispered loudly causing us to laugh.

Jesy rolled her eyes at him and said, "C'mon don't be such a baby! Plus you love shopping Louis!" Sighing over dramatically while putting his hands on his hips and said, "Not when you have something evil planned!" he whined.

"C'mon guys it's just shopping what harm could she do?" Liam reasoned. In response we all shrugged and went to the mall anyways. Whatever she has planned it better not involve me.

*****

As we arrived at the mall, in disguise of course wouldn't want to be mobbed now would we? We all decided to be put in groups, I was with Jesy, Zayn was with Harry, Leigh-Anne was with Niall, Liam was with Louis and Jade.

"Alright Jesy what do you have planned?" I asked really wanting to know.

"I have no idea what your talking about." she said not looking me in the eye, obviously lying.

"Your lying, please tell me!" I whined.

"Fine! I'm going to buy pranking materials and when the lads go to sleep tonight I'm gonna prank them, they'll never see it coming!" she exclaimed giving in.

Laughing I asked, "Can I join?" I know I said I didn't want anything to do with it but I love pranking people!

"Sure! You get Zayn and Liam while I get Harry, Louis and Niall. Sound good?" she asked.

Nodding my head we then went into the pranking store and bought everything we would need to prank the lads tonight, cue evil laugh here.

"Wait, why did you give me Zayn to prank?" I asked scared of the response hoping she didn't figure it out.

"Honey, I know you like Zayn, in fact everyone knows but him. What hurts the most is that you didn't tell me." she said.

"I'm sorry! I thought you guys would judge me and I was scared that if I actually said it out loud it be real." I said sadly.

"It's fine, just please tell me next time. Plus what do you mean by that?" she asked.

Before I could respond we were finally at our meetup and saw everyone already there waiting for us to leave. Niall of course just got back buying a meatball sub, that boy sure does love food I thought to myself.

"There you are! We can finally leave yes! I call driving!" Louis exclaimed causing horror to be written on everyone's face including mine. Before he could snatch up the keys Liam kept them away from him and litterally ran to the car, it was a funny sight to be honest.

*****

As we arrived at the house everyone went off to bed leaving me and Jesy alone. Smirking at eachother we put our plan into action.

Zayn: Hide every single one of his mirrors, combs and put blue dye in his hair.

Harry: Hide his most beloved boots, straightened his hair and put orange dye in his hair.

Niall: Hide his oreos, his favorite shirt that says Free Hugs and put green dye in his hair.

Louis: Hide all of his toms, put a bucket of chocolate over his door and put red dye in his hair.

Liam: Put spoons everywhere, put a doll in his face for when he wakes up and put purple dye in his hair.

We didn't do the girls though, they're too awesome for that. As we tip-toed to bed Jesy and gave eachother a thumbs up, put on our pjs and went to bed.

The next morning we were woke up by a sudden loud peircing scream, causing me to smirk at Jesy.

Let the games begin.

**************************************

Vote and comment! :)