Chapter 21

Perrie's POV

"Hello?"

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked bluntly.

"What! No!" He screamed out horrified, "Why would you think such a thing!?"

"Because, I got a text telling me and showing me that you in fact cheated on me." I cried out.

"Well, whatever it is its not true! You've got to believe me, I love you so much why on earth would I ever cheat on you?" He panted angrily.

"I honestly don't know what to believe anymore." I whispered sadly.

"You know, if I knew you were going to be this way whenever a cheating rumor happened, I would've never asked you out." He confirmed.

"I can't believe you just said that." I replied, fighting back a sob.

"Well believe it, because I meant it." He declared softly, no longer yelling.

"What is wrong with you? Is this how its always going to be, we getting in a fight and you not even fighting for me to believe you?" I said, with tears slowly starting to run down my face.

"Nothing is wrong with me! And yeah maybe it is, especially when we're fighting over something so pointless." He sneered.

"Pointless?! So, you're saying cheating on me is pointless?!" I screamed, with more and more tears running fast down my face.

"What? No! That's not what I meant!" He yelled defensively.

"But that's what you implied!" I yelled, getting angrier by the second.

"You know that's not true! Why are we even fighting over this!" He yelled exasperated.

"Because its a big deal Zayn!" I screamed.

"No, its really not! So what if the rumor says I cheated on you, you know what I kinda wished that I did." He sneered.

"Y-you did not just say that. Did you really just say that?" I stuttered weakly.

"Yeah, I guess I did." He spoke softly.

Sighing frustratedly I said softly, "I think we should break up."

"What? Why? Baby, we can fix this, I can fix this, just give me a chance!" He pleaded.

"How can you fix something that's already broken?" I whispered into the phone sadly.

"Please baby." He pleaded once again.

"Goodbye Zayn." I said, ignoring his plead.

Ending the phone call, I locked my phone and set it on my lamp table. Leaning against the wall, I slid down and let the dam fall.

I sobbed like there was no tomorrow, every now and then I'd wipe my tears with the back of my hand.

"Why me?" I cried sadly.

Eventually Jade came in and comforted me, telling me that it'll get better. But she and I both knew that it wouldn't. It probably never will.

I honestly thought Zayn wouldn't hurt me, especially this badly. We were fine, great actually, till that heartbreaking text message.

"Why'd he cheat on me Jade, why?" I sobbed into her side.

Before Jade could respond, Jesy and Leigh-Anne barged into the room with ice cream, tissues, and movies.

"Aw babe, come here." Jesy cooed, walking towards me.

Standing in front of me, she put her arms out for me to grab, grabbing them I stood up and was dragged to my bed.

Sitting down in the middle, Jesy cuddled in my right side, Leigh-Anne in my right, and Jade lied down in front of our feet.

Pressing play, we watched Fast and Furious, while listening to what I had to say and eating ice cream, using the tissues every once in awhile.

Suddenly Jesy's phone rang, handing it to her, she answered and spoke on the phone for about 15 minutes.

As she hung up, she looked at me conflicted, "What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"The tour starts tomorrow."

______________

Sorry I haven't updated in so long, please don't hate me! But school is almost over, and when it is I'll be updating left and right I promise. Anyways, who else is sad? Cause I sure am, I'm sorry for doing that but, don't worry things will get better.

Anyways enough of that, please Vote and Comment.