Chapter 9

Dedicating this to The_Zerrie_Feels cause your oh so awesome :)

Perrie's POV

At his sudden closeness I suddenly jumped and almost face planted on the floor if it wasn't for Zayn. "Woah are you alright there love?" he asked huskily, making me weak on my knees luckily he was already holding me.

Shakily laughing I stuttered "Ye-e-ah I'm fine, just scared me is all." Clearly amused especially by my stutter which he thankfully didn't ask about and yelled "I found Perrie!" As soon as he said this you could literally hear doors being open and slammed shut once again.

"Good luck Pez." Zayn said with a wink then walked off leaving me surprised to say the least. Knocking myself out of it I started counting to 30, as I was finished I started looking for them. After 20 minutes and still couldn't find them causing me to sigh frustratedly. Suddenly I heard someone sneeze under the bed in the room I was in, only to find Leigh-Anne.

"Game over I found Leigh-Anne!" I yelled causing everyone to come out of their hiding places and congratulated themselves and other people on not being found.

"Well what now?" Jesy asked. Looking at the time I saw it was 8:30 pm, man time sure does go by fast when having fun.

"Now we have to leave, Simon wants to see us bright and early in the morning tommorrow so bye guys!" Leigh-Anne exclaimed.

Causing us all one bye one hug the lads and the girls, when I got to Zayn he whispered in the hug "I'll miss you Pez." Then right away was forced into a hug by Harry not getting a chance to reply to Zayn. When I looked up at Zayn though you could see clear annoyance in his eyes.

Once saying goodbye to everyone we got into the car and we were off. As we got home I showered and put on my favorite pjs on and passed out cold.

*****

This time I made sure to set my alarm so Jade wouldn't jump on my bed and yell into my ear loudly for me to get up. As my alarm set off I woke up sleepily and rubbed my eyes and sighed. A new day, lets just hope Simon doesn't have bad news to share with us.

As I checked the weather I saw it 70 degrees outside, hmmm that's weird considering its winter. Shrugging it off I put on my white and burgundy slightly long sleeve shirt with high-waisted blue jean shorts and my favorite white converses I walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

Once again when I walked downstairs I saw I was the only one left to wake up and eat breakfast so because of this I rushed when eating so we wouldn't be late. Once I was finally finished we hopped into the car and sped off to Synco Records.

When we arrived we walked inside to see the lads and Simon already there waiting with happy smiles on their faces, well that's a good sign.

"Sorry we're late!" I exclaimed.

"No need to be sorry love, your not late the lads were just simply early." Simon said.

Nodding my head I asked the question everyone else clearly wanted to ask "So why did you call us too see you today?"

"Well Perrie to answer your question I asked you guys to come in today to tell you, your tour has been moved up. You guys start tour tommorrow." Simon said seriously. Causing Liam to snap and ask "What? But we haven't even packed yet!"

As soon as he said this Simon started laughing like a hyena, I don't get what was so funny about that but he clearly did. Once he composed himself he said "No need to worry I've already had someone pack for you guys so your ready to go!" Causing Liam to relax.

"Can we bring our girlfriends?" Louis asked hopefully.

Surprising us all Simon exclaimed "Sure why not!" As soon as he said this both Louis and Liam brought out their iphone and tapped away with a bright smile on their face.

"She said yes!" They exclaimed in unison causing them to laugh and high-five eachother. Boys will be boys I thought.

"Brilliant! Well that's all I needed to you. Your free to go." Simon said smiling. Then once again left to wherever he came from.

"Well what now?" I asked causing everyone to snap their heads towards me. "Now we shop." Jesy said with a glint in her eye.

***********************************
A.N. Perrie's outfit to the side!

Vote and comment! :)