Chapter 5

Perrie's POV

"Pez! Wake up!" Jade yelled as she jumped on my bed.

Waking up groggily and rubbing my eyes I sat up and looked at the clock as it said 9:30 am and asked, "What, why are you waking me up at this ungodly hour?" I whined.

"Perrie it's only 9:30 am!" Jade exclaimed.

"Exactly! It's still too early let me sleep" I said going back to sleep.

"No! C'mon get up! The lads invited us to spend the day with them! Zayn will be there!" she squealed. Right as she said this she knew she had my attention because when I sat up once again and looked up at her I noticed she had a smirk on her face.

"Great your up! Now get dressed!" she exclaimed. After she said this she left my room so I can get changed. Sleepily getting up I picked out my white sweater with a burgundy scarf with a pair of aztec leggings and a pair of my brown boots. Pleased with my outfit I walked out my room and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey Pez, as soon as your done we're gonna leave sound good?" Jesy asked.

Nodding my head I said, "Sure!" Sensing our conversation was finished I walked to the pantry and grabbed my favorite ceral Frosted Flakes and everything else I need to eat. Yum!

As I finished eating I got out of my chair and put my bowl in the sink and exclaimed, "Alright I'm ready!"

"Great lets go!" Leigh-Anne squealed happily.

Giving her a questioning look I asked, "Why are you so happy, we always hang out with the lads.

"No reason." she dragged out. Reluctantly letting it go we all hopped in the car and sped off to the lads house.

****

When we finally arrived I instantly got butterflies in my belly and I couldn't help but be excited, excited to spend the day with him. This time making sure I'm not the last one to get out of the car we walked up to the door and rang the door bell only to be opened by a happy Harry minutes later.

"Hello loves! Come in!" Harry cheered. Walking in I saw the lads doing their usual thing which is, taking turns playing video games while the next players cheered them on.

Shaking my head I interrupted them and said amused, "So you invite us over yet you don't want to hang out?"

As I said this, Zayn shot right up and welcomed us happily by saying, "Sorry love, we didn't quite see you there. But I specifically told Harry to tell us when you get here." Sending a glare towards Harry.

Putting his hands up in surrender Harry said sheepishly, "Hey don't look me, I was about to tell you guys but I forgot."

"Whatever, so ladies and lads what do you want to do today?" Zayn asked.

"Hmmm how about we stay in and just hang out watch movies or something." I recomended. Thinking it over everyone agreed.

"Great! We should totally watch Toy Story!" Liam suggested happily. Groaning we reluctantly agreed.

"Your lucky your nice!" Jade said glaring.

Like lighting everyone sat down on the couch leaving me only a space oh look at that a space next to Zayn! Patting the spot next to him Zayn asked, "Well are you coming or not?"

As I sat down next to him right away he put his arm around me, cue butterflies here! As Liam put in the movie much to our dismay I can't help but smile and be happy especially right now. Without these people I'd be nowhere these people are my friends my family.

"What are you smiling at weirdo?" Zayn asked amused.

Shaking my head I said, "Life."

Leaving it at that we watched Toy Story which led to a Toy Story marathon and then I fell asleep.

***************************************************

Vote and comment! :)

Perrie's outfit to the side!