Authors Note

I regret to inform all my readers that are currently still reading this story that I have decided to stop writing this story. Zayn and Perrie broke up so long ago and I thought I could still write this story no problem but I just don't have the passion to write this story anymore. This story seems more of a burden to me than anything and I don't want that. I want to be happy about the stories I write and right now this story just isn't it. Maybe just maybe waaaaaaaay later in the future I will write more chapters but for right now that just isn't happening. I promised you I would finish this book and I'm super super sorry if I'm letting any of you down I just can't write this story anymore. I'm going to continue to write other stories that aren't fan-fiction for now and focus more on the stories I've been wanting to write for so long but couldn't because I had to focus on this story. Again I am severely sorry I hope whomever is reading this will understand and not hate me for discontinuing this story but also remember that it's only for now.

Anyways...I hope to come back to this story one day and be an even better writer than I am right now. 

Just know that me doing this makes my heart hurt because I hate to be giving up on a story that I'm writing especially a story I started out with but this story is just not right for me right now and again I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.