Chapter 6

Perrie's POV

Still in my sleep, I could faintly hear voices speaking rather loudly. Making me snuggle deeply into my pillow as the heartbeat soothed me. Wait! Heartbeat? Before I fully wake up I suddenly hear a loud click and feel a bright flash. After this the voices suddenly get louder, when instantly throughout all the voices I heard his laughter.

As soon as I recognized his laugh, I abruptly woke up rubbing my eyes and blinking them rapidly, I looked around only to see everyone looking at me in amusement and happy smiles. Confused I looked up and saw those chocolate brown eyes I've grown to love staring intently into my ocean blue ones. Still in the daze suddenly someone cleared their throat rather loudly causing me to jump much to my embarresment.

Situating myself better I sleepily said, "Sorry Zayn."

Laughing beautifully he said, "It's fine love, as long as you slept well that's all that matters most to me." Putting me in yet another daze.

Suddenly interrupting our little staring contest much to my annoyance, rather loudly with obvious annoyance in his voice Louis said "Alright then! Now that Perrie is awake we can finally decide on another movie to watch since we finished watching much to my dismay a Toy Story Marathon."

Sending glares toward Liam who right away put up his hands in surrender and yelled "Hey! You agreed to it!"

"Only cause we were outnumbered by the girls and you!" Louis yelled angrily back at him.

"Alright, enough! I hate it when you lads fight! Now lets just chose a movie and move on!" Niall yelled causing us to look at him in surprise.

Sensing Niall's anger we all agreed on watching Tangled. Oh that chameleon sure is adorable! Plus Flynn Rider sure is pretty cute for a animated cartoon. Causing me to laugh silently.

"What are you laughing at weirdo?" Zayn asked me looking at me with curious eyes.

Shaking my head still smiling I said, "Nothing, nothing."

Rolling his eyes he lets it go and went back to watching Tangled.

*1 hour and 40 minutes later*

Still slightly sobbing for Flynn and Rapunzel I couldn't help but be happy for their happy ending, causing me to want my own. Noticing my distress Zayn looked down at me and asks me curiously, "Why are you crying love? The movie ended with a happy ending not a sad one."

Wiping my eyes I said, "Oh it's nothing, they're happy tears I promise."

Sighing I couldn't but help think again about my happy ending, will I ever get one myself? When will I finally be happy with the man that I love? If only I knew my happy ending wasn't that far away only this time with a slight twist.

Suddenly I remembered the bright flash from earlier and stand up and yell outraged, "Who took a picture of me while I was sleeping?" Causing everyone to point to the person next them, Zayn even pointed to me. Silly boy.

***********************************************************

( A.N Aren't they just the cutest?! )
Vote and comment! :)