Chapter 13

Dedicated to ZerrieZiall for her comments make me laugh to no end. xD

Anyways I felt terrible about the way I ended the last chapter so here you go!

****

Perrie's POV

"Will you go out with me?" Zayn asked nervously causing me to blink rapidly.

Did Zayn just ask what I think he asked? This must be a dream yeah that's it, I mean c'mon why would Zayn possibly ask me out? I'm too plain and boring I'm actually quite surprised he's even my friend.

Cutting me out of my thoughts Zayn said "I should've known you would've said no, I'm so sorry Perrie!"

Wait so he actually asked me this?! Excited I said "Sorry Zayn I was just lost in my thoughts, I'd love to go out with you!"

Looking up at me Zayn asked almost in a whisper "Really?"

"Really" I said smiling.

Before I could say anything else Zayn suddenly smashed his lips on mine causing them to move in sync tuning into a passionate kiss, sadly we broke apart needing to breathe causing our foreheads touching eachothers and Zayn said out of breath "I've always wanted to do that." then pecked my lips once more causing me to smile.

"Same." I said.

Suddenly someone cleared their thoat causing us to jump slightly and to snap our heads towards a female worker.

"As cute as that is, you're holding up the line so...GET OUT!" She yelled.

Suddenly frightened I grabbed Zayn's hand and power walked outta there.

"Baby girl can you please let go now? You're hurting my hand." Zayn asked.

Blushing at the petname I released his hand and said giving him a quick peck "Sorry babe."

Laughing while shaking his head he said "It's fine I just didn't like the way she was talking to you, if she wasn't a girl I would've walked straight up to them and punch them square in the jaw."

"Babe its fine, lets not let one little bump in our day ruin our time here at the carnival." I said softly while smiling at him.

Sighing mumbling cuss words under his breath he asked while giving a quick peck to my forehead "Alright love, what would you like to do now?"

Stroaking my invisible beard I said "Hmmmm how about the rollar coaster?"

"Anything for you baby girl." Zayn said with an adoring smile.

Wow I could get used to this! I thought.

As we walked towards the rollar coaster suddenly we heard someone urgently calling our names looking towards whoever was we saw it was Louis running over to us while flapping his arms around like a bird. As he finally got to us he said outta breath "Harry- hurt- hospital."

"Whoa slow down, what about Harry?" Zayn asked worridly.

Finally regaining his breath he said crying "Harry and I were mobbed and he tripped and fell and the fans not knowing he did tampled him. I honestly thought he was still beside me running! When I turned to see if he was doing alright I couldn't see him! Losing the fans I ran back and found Harry knocked out with bruises and a busted lip."

"It's all my fault!" Louis broke down into sobs.

"Oh sweetie it's not your fault, Harry is a strong lad I'm sure he'll be just fine." I reassured with a slight smile.

"Now c'mon lets go to the hospital." I said sadly causing Louis to sob even harder.

Poor lad him and Harry are extremely close I can see why the fans ship them together, they are honestly adorable.

**At the hospital...**

Running in out of breath Louis ran towards the front desk and exclaimed " We're here to see Harry Styles!"

Looking up and smiling sadly at him she said "Room 306." Thanking her we ran towards the lift and pressed the 3 button as much as we could just to get to him faster. As the lift doors finally opened we looked at all the room number until we came to Harry's slowly opening the door we saw Liam and everyone else already in there in sobs.

Running towards him Louis grabbed Harry's hand and sobbed loudly poor Harry I thought sadly.

"Maybe we should leave them alone." Liam suggested in a whisper.

Walking out the room silently crying we all turned to eachother and hugged eachother not being able to handle it any longer.

Wiping my tears I asked Liam knowing he's the only one strong enough to answer me "So what did the doctor say about Harry?"

"You're not gonna like this but........

***************************************

Literally in tears when writing this! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Btw should I write another chapter or no??

Vote and comment! :)