Chapter 22

Liam's POV

"Yes, Simon I'll make sure to tell them. Bye Uncle Si!" I exclaimed, when in reality I just wanted to go back to the living room and cuddle with Soph.

"Tell us what?"

Startled, I screamed and put my hands in front of my face as if somehow that'll protect me.

As soon as I heard uncontrollable laughter, I turn around to see Harry nearly dead on the floor by his laughter.

"Piss off! It wasn't that funny." I huffed.

"Oh but it was! You should've seen your face!" He panted, wiping tears from his eyes and sobering up from his unneeded yet adorable laughter. "So, what'd you need to tell us?"

"I'll explain more in the living room. May you please go and tell them to meet me there?" I asked politely, walking towards there.

"Sir, yes sir!" He playfully saluted and marched away.

Rolling my eyes at his childish ways, I continued my way to the living room only to be bumped into Louis.

"Hey Lou-." I started.

"Meet you and everyone else in the living room I know, I know I'm just going to get a bag of crisps."

"It better not be one of mine!" We heard Niall faintly yell.

Wow its like he super hearing when it comes to food I swear. As if reading my mind, the boy suddenly rolled eyes, "I totally agree with you."

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked, rather embarrassed.

"You sure did." He retorted. "Anyways, I'm going to go get that bag of crisps now."

****

As I arrived to the living room I smiled to see everyone already in there, only for it to falter once I saw Zayn's expression. Choosing to ask about it after I sat next to Sophia, "Now, as you all know we're going to be touring with Little Mix."

When I saw them nod I continued, "Well I just got off the phone with Simon saying the tour will start tomorrow, isn't that exciting?"

"Yeah buddy!"

"Time for more pranks!"

"They better keep their hands off my curls!"

As you can see by the responses you very well know who is who. When everyone finally calmed down, Sophia asked in a small voice, "How long will it last this time? You know how much I hate not seeing you."

"Not to worry love, Simon said that you and Eleanor could happily come along."

"Really?" Both Eleanor and my princess asked in unison.

"Really." I confirmed, giving her a light kiss on the lips.

"I can't wait!" El smiled.

"Have you told the girls yet?" Harry asked, curious.

"Oh! Right, thanks for reminding me." I thanked and got up to go call them.

When Perrie nor Jade answered I tried Leigh-Anne only to get no anvil, when I tried Jesy I sighed in relief when she answered.

15 minutes later, I hung up with mixed emotions.

Marching angrily towards the living room I saw Zayn in his same position looking guilty, good he should be!

"I cannot believe you cheated on Perrie!" I yelled outraged.

"Wait what?" I heard Sophia gasp horrified, within seconds she was by Zayn's side and slapped him across the face so hard you could see the red handprint mark afterwards.

"What the hell Sophia!" Zayn yelled, holding his hand to his face.

"I didn't do anything." She smiled innocently, looking at her nails.

"Like hell you did!" He stood up and walked towards the freezer to get a pack of ice.

"Did you or did you not cheat on Perrie!" I asked outraged, following him.

Sighing frustrated, he closed the freezer, put the ice pack on his face and turned towards me "No."

"Then why'd Jesy tell me you did?

"Because Liam, she's back again to ruin my life starting with Perrie, making it look like I cheated on her. Yes, I may or may not have said some cruel things that I wish I could take back but no, I never have and never will cheat on Perrie you and I both know that."

"Wait, did you just say she's back?" I gaped horrified.

"Oh hell nah! Looks like I have to put her in her place once more! Even if she is a girl I have no problem punching her square in the face, that broccoli!" Louis ranted in anger.

When he saw all of us looking at him weirdly he huffed in offense, "What? I hate broccoli."

We all watched intently as Eleanor walked towards him with a blank expression in slow motion, when she got close enough she suddenly scowled in disgust, "But corn is way worse!"

Thus a pointless argument was made.

"Guys! What are we going to do?" Zayn interrupted, voice sounding aggravated and terrified at the same time.

"Do what we always do, fight back but this time we'll have the girls to help out."

"Actually guys, Perrie and I broke up." Zayn said in remorse.

"Don't worry Z you'll get her back, if its the last thing we do."

****

Slamming my car  door shut, I put my sun glasses on my shirt and knocked on the front door.

As it opened they gasped in surprise, "Liam, what are you doing here? Tour isn't till tomorrow."

"We need to talk."

______________

It's finally summer for me! Since it is my first day I thought why not publish a new chapter? I may or may not publish another one later, it just depends on how tired I am. I love you all and hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote and Comment!