Chapter 11

Perrie's POV

As they came running towards us Louis was the first one say with a not so happy face and yelled "Jesy! Perrie! I know it was you!"

"What, what are you talking about?" Jesy dragged out and sing-songed. Looking at her I gave her the really? look and thought to myself I'm definately never telling her my secrets.

"Clearly it was you! But just you wait we're gonna get you back, not now, today or tomorrow but soon." Louis said creepily while walking backwards out of the room.

"Well that wasn't creepy at all." I said. "And seriously Jesy? Everyone who know's you clearly knows when you sing-song your words you're lying!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry! I'm honestly trying to work on that!" She exclaimed.

Laughing I said "It's fine, just don't include me in your pranks next time."

"Alright." She said sighing.

~* 3 hours later.....*~

"Hey guys we just finally finished getting the dye out of our hair, what do you wanna do today?" Louis asked sending glares towards me.

"Hey it wasn't my idea! It was Jesy's!" I exclaimed pointing towards her.

"Louis leave her alone it was a harmless prank!" Zayn exclaimed angrily causing all of us to look at him in surprise.

Rolling his eyes he said "Whatever."

"So as Louis was trying to ask ever so nicely, what do you guys want to do today?" Liam asked.

"Hmmm how about we go to the carnival?" Leigh-Anne offered.Thinking it over we all agreed and went to get ready.

"Hold on Perrie." Zayn said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Nevermind." he said sighing and walked off before I could question him.

What just happened?

*************************************************

Sorry, this chapter was rushed and terrible. I'll try to make up for you I promise.

Anyways Vote and Comment! :)