Chapter 14

Hello! (awkwardly waves) Anyways I'm extremely bored today so I'm going to post yet another chapter :) Hope you enjoy!

****

Perrie's POV

"You're not gonna like this but, the doctor said Harry is in critical conditon and has fallen into a coma." Liam said sadly with a silent tear going down his face.

Causing me to cry even harder, seeing this Zayn wiped my tears and brought me into a hug, kissed my forehead and whispered into my ear "Please don't cry baby girl, as you said earlier to Louis Harry is strong and he'll get through this."

"You're right Zayn, Harry will make it through this." I whispered back while pecking his lips.

"Whoa you guys are finally together?!" Jade exclaimed happily interrupting our little moment causing me and Zayn to glare slightly at her.

Shaking his head Zayn said "Yes Jade we're together, but right now is not the moment to talk about it."

"You're right sorry!" Jade said embarresed.

Suddenly we heard the door open and slam closed causing us to look towards the door only to see Louis looking down with a red face and silent tears going down his face still.

"How is he?" Niall asked worridly.

Shaking his head Louis exclaimed "He's still the same, he won't wake up. I thought you said he was alright!" sending a glare towards Liam.

"That was before Lou, but there's something you need to know. Harry has fallen into a coma and the doctor doesn't know when he'll wake up." Liam told him sadly.

"What?" Louis asked above a whisper.

"I'm so sorry." Liam said while shaking his head.

Accepting his apology Louis broke down into sobs once more and fell to his knees. Being the brave one I walked towards Louis and comforted him by engulfing him into a hug.

Shhing him I said "It's alright Louis, its alright." I said while patting his back feeling tears get on my shirt.

Standing up I walked back towards Zayn, once I was next to him Zayn possesively put his arm around my shoulders causing me to laugh silently.

Clapping his hands to get our attention Liam suggested "Alright how about we all go back to the house get some rest and come back tommorrow yeah?

Causing all of us except Louis agree.

"No! I'm staying here Liam, but the rest of you could happily leave I don't care. I just want to be there for Harry whenever he wakes up." Louis exclaimed.

Sighing Liam reluctantly nodded and said "Alright Louis, just text or call us if he wakes up."

"No you don't under- wait what? You're letting me stay?" Louis asked dumbfounded.

"Of course Louis." Liam said.

Sighing he thanked him and walked back into the room. Turning towards Zayn I asked "Can we stay over tonight?"

"Of course baby girl, anything for you." He said smiling.

"Thanks babe." I said while giving him a peck on his lips.

"Alright you guys ready to go?" Liam asked.

Nodding in agreement we all walked towards the car and sped off towards the house.

**At the house..**

"Alright baby girl, you ready to come to bed?" Zayn asked.

Nodding my head yes we walked towards the room and started getting ready for bed then I realized something I should've realised before shyly while blushing I asked "Hey Zayn do you have something I could wear to go to bed?"

Seeing me blushing Zayn said "No need to be embarresed baby girl."

Walking towards his drawers he picked out a pair of boxers and a pretty big shirt if I do say so myself, thanking him I walked towards the bathroom and changed into. Walking out I saw Zayn already in bed on his phone waiting for me, hearing the bathroom door close he looked up smirked and said "Wow, you need to wear my clothes more often."

Rolling my eyes I walked towards the bed got under the covers and snuggled in Zayn's side, turning off the lights Zayn kissed my forehead and said "Good night baby girl."

With my eyes still closed I said "Night babe."

Going off into dream land, dreaming of rainbows unicorns and Zayn and I being happily in love.

**************************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) Oh and be honest do you like the new cover??

Vote and comment!