Chapter 12

Decided to give you a belated Christmas gift! Enjoy! ^-^

****

Zayn's POV

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I thought to myself. Why couldn't I just say it, why couldn't I just tell Perrie how I really feel? I know why, its because I'm a coward that's what I am a freaking coward. I just wish Perrie felt the same way I feel about her.

"You alright there Zayn, you seem...tense." Liam stated.

Sighing looking at him I replied, "No Liam I'm not."

"Is this about Perrie again? Like I said mate she feels the same exact way as you feel about her! You both are just too blind to see it. Now c'mon we're going to the carnival." Liam said.

"How can I go to the carnival when Perrie is going to be there! I can't focus when I'm around her, I'm always so nervous I sometimes even sweat Liam!" I yelled.

Shhing me Liam said "Calm down mate alright, tonight is your night with Perrie. So you better make the most of it and you better ask her out. If you don't I swear I'll give Louis permisson to give you a slap to the face and a wet willy, understand?"

"I understand." I said defeatedly.

"Lads c'mon or we're leaving without you!" Louis yelled.

"Man that boy sure is loud." I said to Liam.

Shaking his head Liam yelled back  "We're coming don't get your panties in a twist!"

**At the carnival...**

"Okay so how about this, Louis is with Harry, Niall and Leigh-Anne is with me, Jade is with Jesy, and Perrie is with Zayn. Oh and meet here in 3 hours." Liam asked. Agreeing we all went our seperate ways.

That little bugger he did that on purpose! Wait till I get my hands on him it- "So, what would you like to do first?" an angelic voice asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"How about the ferris wheel?" I suggested making Perrie nod in agreement. As we got in line I thought to myself its time, no going back now.

"Zayn?" Perrie asked.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"What were you going to say earlier?" Perrie asked somewhat scared making my breath hitch.

Swallowing I said curtly "It was nothing trust me."

"Are you sure?" she asked once more.

"I'm sure." I said smiling at her.

As we finally got on the ferris wheel I can't help but be nervous, I hope Liam was right. If not he's gonna get it! Looking around I saw Perrie looking at awe with her surroundings.

Clearing my throat I asked "Perrie?"

Turning around to see me she asked "Yes?"

"Will you......"

*****************************

Please don't hate me! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)

Vote and Comment!