Chapter 2

Perrie's POV

As we finally arrived at Synco Records I couldn't help but be nervous, nervous to see him. He is practically all I think about and makes me act like a fool in front of him. To be honest I surprised he hasn't figured it out yet.

As I finally looked around the car, blushing I realised I was the only one left in the car while Jade was trying to talk to me.

"Pez! Are you coming or not!" Jade yelled impatiently.

Signing I said, "I'm sorry Jade, I just can't stop thinking about him you know?"

"I understand, and hey you never know he might like you back! Now get out of the car they're waiting for us and you know how impatient Leigh-Anne is." she said.

Reluctantly I nodded my head and walked inside with Jade right behind me. As I walked into the room right away I heard his amazing laugh that always simply puts a smile on my face.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

As I said this everyones eyes were set on me. Smiling Zayn said, "Just Niall being Niall."

"Oi! What's that supposed to mean!" Niall asked offended.

Shaking his head clearly amused he said, "Nothing Niall, nothing."

"So I wonder what Simon want's with us now." I said.

"I don't know but he said it was urgent so it must be important." Liam said.

Ah Liam always so responsible, he's clearly the guy to go to if you ever need someone to talk to, because of this he knows I have a crush on Zayn and we often talk about it.

Right after he said Simon Cowell himself walked into the room and said, "Well, Liam that's exactly why I asked you to come here. Now, its been brought to my attention that you guys haven't been assigned any concerts lately and I was thinking hm maybe Little Mix and One Direction should go on tour together it'll be bloody brilliant!" he exclaimed.

"What do you say, will you do it?" he asked hopefully.

Looking at eachother we instantly knew the right answer.

***********************************************************************

A.N. Picture of Perrie to the side.
Vote and comment! :)