Chapter 3

Perire's POV

"We'd love to!" We exclaimed in unison. Looking around I can't help but think if I made the right decision or not, I mean I'm gonna be with Zayn for 3 whole months something is definitely about to go wrong.

"Brilliant! Let me just make your tour dates and rehearsals and we're ready to go!" Simon exclaimed.

"Well what about our tour buses, or when the bloody tour is going to even start?" Liam asked worridly.

"Don't you worry Liam I've got you all covered on the buses and the tour starts in 2 weeks so you better be ready!" Simon said walking away to wherever he even came from.

Seriously he just pops out of nowhere! I something question if he's a ninja or something.

"Well that went well." Louis trailed off making all of us look at him, huh I didn't even know he was here and that's sad because you usually right away know if he's here or not.

Obviously feeling self-conscious he asked, "What?"

"Well Lou you've awfully been quiet are you alright?" Harry asked.

Sighing Louis said, "Ya I'm just downright tired, don't worry about me."

"If you say so." Harry said uncertaintly.

"Yay! Now lets get this party started! Its not everyday were booked a 3 month tour with Little Mix!" Louis exclaimed.

"Now there's our Louis we all know and love!" Zayn said playfully.

Rolling his eyes Louis asked, "So what now?"

"Well how about we all go to Nandos and celebrate!" I asked happily.

"Nandos? Yes! I'm in!" Niall exclaimed while eating an apple.

"But your already eating right now." Jesy said confused.

"Jesy you and everyone already know's not to question me when I'm hungry." Niall said seriously.

"This is true." she said embarrassed.

"Well anyways, is it agreed? Do we wanna go to Nandos?" I asked.

Looking at me intently Zayn agreed and said, "Sure love, we'll meet you there." As Zayn said this he and his bandmates started walking toward their cars and sped off.

"Ooooo Pez he was totally checking you out!" Jade said.

"What? No he wasn't he was just looking at me when speaking like a normal person you doof." I said.

"Tomāto tomäto." Jade said.

"GIrls are you coming? The lads are probably already half way there!" Leigh-Anne said.

"We're coming!" Jade and I yelled in unison.

This time I won sittting in the front seat, sticking my tongue childishly at Jade she said, "Whatever Pez you tripped me!"

"Hey! You've tripped me multiple time so don't be talking!" I exclaimed. Causing Jade to stick her tongue at me as well.

We started the car and drove to Nandos.

Let's just hope I don't make a fool out of myself and spill my food on me.

*****

As we arrived at Nando's we walked in and saw that the lads already had a table, so we walked over and sat down.

"What took you so long?" Liam asked.

"Don't look at us blame Perrie and Jade they took forever getting in the car!" Jesy complained.

"Well sorry! Jade wanted to talk to me about something." I said defending myself.

"Ooooo was this something a boy?" Louis asked.

"No!" "Yes!" Jade and I yelled in unison.

"Looks like Perrie is hiding something!" Louis sing-songed.

Suddenly Zayn abruptly got out of his chair and angrily walked off.

"I wonder what's wrong with him?" Harry asked

"Nothing, let me go talk to him." Liam said.

"No Liam let me." I said obviously wanting to know what was wrong with him I mean all we were doing was talking about me liking someone.

As I walked away I couldn't help but feel like something great is about to happen especially when I'm about to go talk to Zayn alone.
*********************
Vote and comment! :)