1

tw //nsfw
Author POV
looking around, she let out a sigh of relieveness.

"chae!", chaehyun looked at her friend and waved. "oh, yeon!"

chaehyun and jiyeon are on the pool together, relaxing themselves from the stress they receive on work.

"how's your first week of work as manager, yeon?", chaehyun asked as she slowly melted in the water. "busy as heck.", jiyeon replied.

"how's your first week of work at lee's company?", jiyeon asked back. "living in hell.", chaehyun replied.

the two of them cracked into laughter for no reason.

"we shouldn't have quit the job.", jiyeon said as she started to play water with herself. "honestly it's not even your fault, why did you lie to sangyeon? you know that he doesn't give mercy to his workers.", chaehyun said.

"remember the file issues where we almost leaked our project to the outsiders?", jiyeon asked and chaehyun nodded.

chaehyun immediately took off her goggles and put it on her head as she raised an eyebrow, "don't tell me..."

"yeah, that was me."

chaehyun gasped, "oh my gosh no way."

"yes way. and i-", jiyeon got cut off by her phone ringtone. she went to take her phone and accepted the call.

chaehyun just looked at jiyeon and mumbled to herself, "i wish her brother was here."

a while later jiyeon walked to her with terrified and annoyed expression, "hey chaehyun, im sorry i couldn't stay in the water with you anymore. there's problem with the documents and i need to fix it asap."

"at this late night?", jiyeon nodded at chaehyun's question as she let out a groan. before chaehyun could even say another thing, jiyeon took her bathrobe and wore her slippers, running out of the swimming pool.

looking around again, she sighed, 'im all alone now.', she thought to herself.

she wore her goggles back and started to swim. she heard faint slippers sound walking in the water. she got up, hoping that it was someone she knows.

right when she took off her goggles, she widened her eyes, seeing a weirdly familiar man swimming to her way.

-
Chaehyun POV
lee hyunjae.

fuck.

i don't know if i should be happy or shock, but one thing for sure, my eyes can't take off from him. he flashed a smile, "hi pretty."

shit shit shit shit shit—

i was about to swim away when he held my wrist, "where are you going? you look shocked, amazed by my face right?"

i would fucking give him a punch without hesitation.

i shook my head as i pushed his hand away, "no, you got the wrong idea." i turned my back to him but he hugged my waist as he turned my body to face him, "oh? did you just reject a handsome man?"

istfg—

i let out a scoff, "handsome man, pfft—"

he moved closer to me, our faces are dangerously close, till the state that i can feel his breathing.

"would you like to spend a night with me, babe?"

what the fuck.

"no.", i replied shortly as i ran through my wet hair with fingers. "now can you let me go?", he shook his head. he pulled me even closer with him, sticking his body to mine.

i can feel his hard cock on my lower abdomen, what the fuck does he wants?

"babe, i think you should be responsible for my brother after making him this high, you can feel it right?", he spat out.

i can't believe he said this, shameless.

"go find someone else.", i said out of frustration as i tried to remove his hands from my waist but his grip on me gotten stronger.

he moved to my ear and whispered something, "but your eyes said otherwise." oh well now sherlock says shit, he knows.

i gulped as he looked at my lips.

"ah fuck it.", i cursed underneath my breath and pulled him into a kiss, a slow and passionate one. his lips feels so good i wonder how good will he be on bed—

no chaehyun, no.

we broke the kiss and looked at each other. "lee hyunjae, what's your name?", he introduced himself. "ji chaehyun.", i replied and moved closer to him as i pecked his lips.

"my house or your house?"

"your.", i replied.

i took my bathrobe and phone, wore my slipper and went to the lift, together with him. he had his lower body part wrapped with a towel. his abs can be fully seen.

"you can look at me all you want once we started the night babe.", he said. i immediately looked away, embarrassed.

i hate you.

he quickly unlocked the door once we arrived and went inside. hyunjae didn't give even bother to lock the door as he slammed my body to the door and immediately kissed me.

"oh baby your lips are so sweet."

i took off my bathrobe and threw it aside, "you know what's sweeter hyunjae." he pulled me into the bathroom after he threw his towel that was originally wrapped around his body.

he hugged my waist as we kissed again. my hands that was hung around his neck, went into his swimming pants and grabbed that long dick of his.

he pulled the kiss as he smirked at me, "impatient already babe?" i nodded, "fuck me already hyunjae."

he put me on the toilet seat with the lid covered. his finger sneakily went into my panties and found its way to my sensitive area, "you're so wet even before we start oh gosh."

he rubbed my clit in circle in a fast pace as i moaned in satisfaction. "eager already baby?", he asked and i nodded as i hugged him closer to me.

"h-h-hyunjae."

"what?", he asked as he took his finger out and licked it. "i need y-your...", i looked at him endearly. "beg me if you want it, chaehyun.", he said.

"i need to cum."

"that's what i like to hear babe.", he said as he took off his pants and pulled my panties off too. i unhooked my bra and smashed my body to him as we shared a kiss.

he put himself inside me without a warning and thrusted in a slow pace. i moaned his name, "lee hyunjae."

he groaned in satisfaction as he fasten the pace. both of us become moaning mess as the room heated up. every thrust of his hitting on the spot, makes me feel something else.

he grabbed one of my boob and massaged as he fastened the pace again. i moaned loudly and letting every breath out right on his ear.

"do you like it?", he asked.

i nodded like crazy, "i love it."

(it's short cause im not good in writing smut)

---
hi ! im coming back with another book hehe ! hopefully u will like this one too :> feel free to leave vote and comments too ! thank uuu <333