5

Hyunjae POV
"before you go."

she looked at me, "yeah? anything?"

"hand me your phone.", i said, hand reached out to her. she looked at me with suspicious as she put her phone on my hand, "don't you dare do anything weird."

i laughed, "of course i won't."

"what's your password?", i asked as i opened the lockscreen and it required password. the lockscreen was her and someone else—

she quickly snatched it and unlocked it for me before passing back the phone, "h-here."

i went to save my contact in her phone and texted myself with her phone before deleting the message for her. "okay, done!", i returned her the phone.

"what did you do?", she asked.

i shrugged, "go find out by yourself. bye bye."

after she left the house, i went to grab my phone and saved her number as 'love'. thinking back what i'm doing...

maybe this is my chance to make her feel the same way as me.

-

i texted her at night, just in case she haven't found out what i did.

love🥺💞

me
hi babe

love🥺💞
who r u freak
oh
whats with the name u logged for me oh gosh
'mY no 1 boYfriEND'

me
do u like it 💞

love🥺💞
no
never
not even a bit

me
mean (:<
i will make u fall for me one day

love🥺💞
in your dreams lee hyunjae

me
r u going to sleep?

love🥺💞
im sleeping rn

me
then who's texting me

love🥺💞
definitely not chaehyun

me
just to remind u that u need to move in to my place tmr after work

love🥺💞
can i not?

me
no 🥺

love🥺💞
i hate u

me
i love u more chaechae goodnight ❤️🌹

-

i woke up earlier than the time i set for my alarm.

i stretched my body before doing my morning routine. after i done everything, i went out of the house and skipped to chaehyun's.

i knocked on the door a few times and waited patiently for someone to open. "oh yes my delivery is here!", i heard her cheer nearby.

i was so closed to laugh loudly but she opened the door. "hi— oh its you.", her bright face immediately become a speechless one when she sees me.

"hello, your delivery is here.", i mocked.

"go away lee hyunjae, let me enjoy my last peaceful morning!", she whined. i chuckled, "last peaceful morning? oh please, i'm not loud in the mornings."

"but i have to face you every morning starting tomorrow and that alone ruins my whole day.", she said.

"meanie.", i muttered.

"you chose me and OH MY DELIVERY REALLY IS HERE NOW SHOO HYUNJAE IM GOING TO GET MY BREAKFAST~".

her phone rang from the inside as she ran to take her phone before she shoved me to the side and went to the downstairs.

-

when me and chaehyun went into the office, my father was there. "good morning president lee.", both of us greeted.

"hmm, you may go out.", he said, pointing at chaehyun. "and you, stay.", he said, pointing at me.

i gulped as i heard the door closed.

"yes, president lee?"

he signalled me to sit down on my place, and i did. "it's just you and me, hyunjae. can you be honest with me?", he asked.

oh, i get it.

i nodded, "sure, dad."

"what's your relationship between you and ji chaehyun?", he questioned.

"lovers.", i replied almost immediately after the question has been thrown to me. "don't lie to me, be honest, hyunjae.", he said.

"i said, we are lovers.", i replied again, and this time i made it sounded clearer.

"you-"

"i'm already taken so don't matchmake me with someone else, oh right and ask miss kim to stop bothering me. thank you dad.", i said and started to focus on the screen, looking through the emails.

he just left the room quietly.

a while later the door opened again. i looked at the way, oh its chaehyun! "boss, can i ask something unrelated to work?", she said. i nodded and focused back to check tons of emails.

"did your father scolded you for what happened yesterday?"

i shook my head and stood up from my seat. i walked to her and ruffled her hair, "don't worry sweetie. you're going to stuck with me still."

she gave me a glare and i quickly took back my hand, "whoops, sorry." she spat on me, "you're going to pay for messing my hair, lee hyunjae."

oh, looks like someone's dying. me.

-

it's lunchtime and i had a personal schedule to go for so i couldn't get to spend my time with chaehyun.

"where are you going boss?", chaehyun asked as she saw me standing up, leaving in a rush. "personal schedule, you may go eat your lunch secretary ji.", i rapped and went out of the office.

i called a cab to take me.

but when i was about to close the door, it felt like someone was holding it from closing. "boss!", i heard chaehyun and looked up. there she is, panting while holding onto the door.

i let go of the grip and she opened it, entered the car and closed the door. "where are you two going?", the driver asked.

i couldn't bring myself to say the destination in front of chaehyun so i typed on my phone notepad and passed it to him.

he just hummed and started to drive the car.

"what are you doing here?", i whispered. "it's my duty to make sure you eat well, at least as a girlfriend.", she said without hesitant and passed me a lunchbox.

then she realised what she said as she widened her eyes and looked away.

it's so heartwarming to hear it from her.

i smiled and took it, "thank you, love."

---
i didn't rly did well on my exams today but anyways #YASSS GOING SEVENTEEN TODAY