39

Hyunjae POV
"hey hoon."

younghoon entered my office.

"so... did you get any nice information from sunwoo?", he asked. i nodded, "a lot. and there's this one i definitely can use against her."

"really? do you wanna tell me about it?", he asked as he leaned nearer, probably curious about them. "of course. sena is actually dating with someone else right now.", i replied.

he gasped dramatically, "omg really?!"

i nodded.

he suddenly had his hand reached in front of me flat. i just looked at his palm with confusion. "high five.", he said. i 'oh' him and gave him a high five.

"finally, after nearly 2 months investigation, we finally got something about her to attack, and break off the marriage.", he cheered, spun the chair he's sitting on around.

flashback
"okay then. what are you going to do about her?"  (refer the end of part 13)

i looked at him with a smirk, "i'm going to break off the engagement, as soon as possible." he leaned to me, "do you have a way?" i nodded, "im thinking to investigate her."

he leaned on the chair, "kim sena right?"

i nodded, "yeah, she. why?"

"i've heard her name before from my colleagues and coworkers, maybe i can help you with the investigation.", he volunteered. my eyes went sparkling, "really?"

he nodded, "only if you're treating me bread for 10 days."

i scoffed, "i can even treat you breads for one month." he stood up happily, "you said so! one month it is!!! assa!"

"i— fine."

"YESSSS!!!"

end of flashback.

-

father called me suddenly, wanting (forcing) me to attend the dinner meeting with sena tonight. i arrived the restaurant, on my way to the room they reserved as i overheard tneir conversation.

"she is what?!"

"yeah! she's pregnant with hyunjae's child, dad!!!"

i widened my eyes, is this about chaehyun...? i kept quiet and continued listen to their words.

"what did you do then?"

"i bribed the doctor to fake her body checkup report, saying that she has hiv. and i got the great news from the doctor that she aborted the child today."

"great job my daughter-in-law!"

i kicked the door opened furiously as i shouted, "what did you do to chaehyun?!" sena stood up immediately, "h-hyunjae! i—"

my father stood in front of her with a happy face, "she did something good to protect you! i was thinking to rush the marriage so ji chaehyun won't bother you again. how about moving the marriage to 2 weeks earlier son?"

"son?! you still call me your son but you are supporting this woman who killed my unborn child?! are you crazy lee jaeron?!", i screamed and called him out by his full name.

he widened his eyes, "you— don't you dare raise your voice on me lee jaehyun!!!" he raised his hand, wanted to land a slap on my face.

"slap! slap me if you dare lee jaeron!"

"yah lee hyunjae don't talk to you father like this—", sena whispered. i glared at her and scoffed, "who are you to teach me what to do, you murder?!"

"yah im your fiancee—"

"not anymore when you made her abort my child!!!"

"lee jaehyun!!!", my father shouted at me as i left the restaurant. i quickly got into my car, driving to anywhere i know that chaehyun might be at.

i called jacob too. "what's the matter hyunjae?", he said as he accepted the call. "i won't be in the company for a week. help me to manage the work please, thank you cob.", i hung up the call immediately and drove faster to the destination inside my mind.

-

i drove pass a café that seemed to be familiar. i stopped there and got out of the car.

just in time, juyeon walked out of the café. "hey— oh? aren't you chaehyun noona's ex?!", he asked as he looked at me for a great amount of time.

"do you know where is chaehyun?!", i asked.

he shrugged, "i don't know. how should i know about her whereabouts?" he sounded fake. i managed to give him a polite smile, "juyeon, i needed her location right now, it's an emergency situation."

he shook his head, "im sorry, i can't tell you. she told me to never speak to you anything about her." and he walked back into the café.

i kicked the stone on the roadside aggressively as i let out a frustrating groan.

where the hell could she be?!

-

the next few days was me trying to find chaehyun, from juyeon.

"im sorry, i said that i can't tell you her location.", he rejected. everyday he's been saying nearly the same thing to me.

"i beg you juyeon. i really need to reach her. i want to talk to her face to face.", i got on my knees. he widened his eyes, "y-yah! get up now!!! ah fine i will tell you so please get up now!!!"

i stood up immediately.

"she's at jeju island. i don't know where she's staying and where she's at specifically. i can only help you this much bro.", he said.

"thank you juyeon!!!", i rushed out of the café, got into my car and booked an airplane ticket to jeju island at the soonest possible time.

the next day i am already at jeju island. i looked around, where should i started searching her? i went to my booked hotel and got into the room. i put down my belongings and quickly went out to search her around the area.

i walked into a café to fill my stomach, after hours of searching and asking people around for her whereabouts.

as i was eating, a familiar middle-aged woman came into the shop.

i widened my eyes as i slowly walked to the woman, "aunt?" she turned to me and scanned me from head to toes, "y-you!", she immediately left the café.

i quickly followed her too, "w-wait!!! aunt!!! i want to ask something!"

i held onto her wrist successfully to stop her, "aunt!!!" she turned to me unwillingly, "young man, please leave me alone. i have nothing to tell you anymore."

i shook my head, "no aunt, do you recognise me? im lee hyunjae! chaehyun's boyfriend, your daughter's boyfriend!!!"

she sighed, "yes i do. and you're the one who made her cry every night. she had her child aborted because of your lie, you bribed to the doctors to tell her that she had hiv. please leave my daughter alone, don't ever find her ever again!!!"

i widened my eyes, "n-no, aunt, im here to explain—"

"please leave before i call the cops, hyunjae." i sighed and let her go as i looked at her walking away from me.

---
MY TBZ ALBUM CAME TDY N MY DAY IS TOTALLY SAVED SO HERE U ALL GO EVEN IF I WAS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THE WHOLE BOOK IN A GO WHEN IM DONE WRITING/EDITING THE ENDING SCREAMS