33

Hyunjae POV
i opened the website that's only for the company staff members, they always gossip there and only there. yes, i am not allowed to use the website. but anyways, my sexy brain gave me an idea and im seeing the result.

just a question:
what do u all think abt boss lee and secretary ji together? as in... dating.

i went to open the comment session and smiled widely as i read them.

-fully support! the best couple ever me thinks!
-even tho it's not me but i think chaehyun rly look good with our boss hyunjae.
-I think they look like a real couple tgt.
-oh god pls end up tgt they rly took care well of each other.
-they shld date each other if they haven't oh god!
-as long as its not that sena bitch, im fine.
-omg pls be tgt like the kdrama!!!

i smiled even wider, imagine me revealing our relationship on our 100 day anniversary. and be free from that bitch. what a nice scene.

"tsk tsk i didn't know boss likes to gossip too.", jacob's voice can be heard. i immediately turned off my phone and looked at the latter as i cleared my throat.

"what are you doing here?", i asked.

"ceo lee asked me to bring this file to you. i knocked your door for like thrice but you didn't respond so i just come in. who knows you are reading the gossiping of the interns.", he said, with a lowkey judging face.

i scoffed, "im just caring for the people here. anyways, just asking, since there's someone who asked about me and chaehyun, do you think we look good together?"

im so smart.

he thought hard, had a finger tapping on his jaw, eyebrows furrowed together. "hmm, i think you two can be the best couple actually! like what others said, you two take care of each other well during work. maybe you two are a great match for each other!", he said.

i let out a relieved sigh, everyone thinks we look good with each other, i'm sure no one will badmouth about our relationship then.

"huh? why are you letting out a sigh hmm?", jacob asked. i panicked, "w-what do you mean sigh?! i-i did not! anyways, shoo shoo, i have things to do now. go go!"

"okay okay busy man! geez.", he said as he was pushed out of the office by me. i sat back on the chair and started to plan the announcement + confession.

-

fast forward to d-day!

i woke up lazily and turn my body, "chaeh— huh? where's chaehyun?"

i wore my pants and walked out of my room, headed to chaehyun's room instead. "chaehyun? are you in there?", i opened the door a small peek to see no one.

i went to search her everywhere, no sight of her. huh, where did she gone to?

just as i thought she will leave me a text of her whereabouts, all i see is that three cursed words.

my baby

my baby
let's break up.
don't find me again.

(you are blocked from sending message to this user)