14

Author POV
"babe~", hyunjae sat near her as he was looking at her, admiring her face.

chaehyun was fully focused on the preparation and didn't bother to spare even a second to look at her boyfriend, "hmm?"

"how much more must my girlfriend do to finish it and be with me?", he asked as he went to crook his face on her neck. "i will be done soon hyunjae."

this is what she said before too and she never move away from the screen, kept busying herself with the work.

hyunjae felt sorry. as much as he wanted to help her, he isn't good in things like powerpoint preparation and he wouldn't want to trouble her more by making mistakes for her to correct him in the short time limit.

he looked up to the screen to see her face reflection. "do you want anything? snack? water?", he asked with a small smile.

"any biscuit please.", she said, hands are busy typing on the keyboard. he quickly went to grab a pack of biscuit, came back and started feeding her while she type those things.

"thank you hyunjae.", she said as she cracked a small smile. that enough made his day, he felt butterflies inside as he smiled too, "anything for my angel."

he went to wash his hands after finish feeding her. he walked into the room again and lied down on the bed, looking at her, working.

he had to admit, he is bored.

he carefully walked to her as he carried her in bridal style and put her down on the bed. "yah— hyunjae!", chaehyun who was focusing on her work got shocked by his sudden action.

he sat on her laps as he let out a pout, "you looked tired babe. im sad seeing you like this."

she smiled weakly, "hyunjae, it's due tomorrow, i have to get it done quickly." he spreaded his arms widely and had his famous bread smile on his face, "come to me."

she wrapped her arms around him as she hid her face inside his warm embrace. she let out a relief smile, her safe place. he rubbed her back softly as he said, "don't overwork yourself okay my love?" he can felt her nodding.

he broke the hug and looked at her right into her eyes.

his eyes then looked at her lips. she got his signal. without him asking, she nodded her head, giving him the permission to do so.

he moved closer to her, pressing a kiss on her lips, going slowly and passionately in sync. she smiled between the kiss as she kissed him back. it was a comforting kiss to her.

they broke the kiss after a while to catch their breaths. "i love you hyunjae.", she said as she pecked his lips. "i love you too, chaehyun.", he said as his fingers slipped into her hoodie.

they started a make out session after that.

-

chaehyun fell asleep right after she finished the preparation. it was nearly 11pm when she finished it.

just in time hyunjae came back from buying late night snack that she asked for. "chaehyun! late night snack is here!!!", he shouted as he put down the food.

he earned no respond from her so he went to the room.

he saw the sight, and got heartbroken. an upside down smile formed on his face as he slowly carried her and laid her down on the big soft bed. he covered her small body with the warm blanket, tugged her in.

he placed a kiss on her forehead and sat down on a chair near the bed. he went to hold her cold hands, warming hers with his.

he smiled as he kissed the back of her hand, "your hands are so cold chaehyun. how long have you exactly been doing while i was dealing outside?" he said as a tear unknowingly escaped from his eye.

"thank you angel. i love you."

---
Chaehyun POV

gf yeon

gf yeon
yo

me
?

gf yeon
wanna meet up tmr?
we can have dinner tgt

me
lemme ask my boyfriend if he's okay with it
**BOSS

gf yeon
GASPS WAIT
UR BOSS IS UR BF???

me
nods shyly

gf yeon
HELLO WTH
who's he is he an old creep

me
WTF NO YEON?!? $! 2?"?)))2)2)')&)3)!2()#!')'(
he's.. very hot
back off he's mine

gf yeon
no one wants ur bf lol he's rude to me

me
bc ure rude to him too

gf yeon
yeah true but i nvr expected u to have one since ur crush is juyeon
**WAS

me
r u glad that me n juyeon didn't ended up tgt?

gf yeon
i need to know how does ur bf looks like b4 i make my decision

me
no thx

gf yeon
lol
anyways its a newly opened restaurant!
incheon restaurant

me
count me in if u r paying

gf yeon
no

me
no for me too then

gf yeon
BUT—
fine it's bc no one's accompanying me except u

me
what about juyo?

gf yeon
he's stuck with his part time job

me
oh okay
wait WHAT
is he gonna stay here 4ever?!

gf yeon
NO OFC
he's replacing a part timer's slot

me
oh

gf yeon
r u disappointed to hear that he's not coming

me
no

gf yeon
fishy
anyways tmr 8pm! see uuu

me
WAIT!
r u rly paying?
[ seen 21.53 ]

22.28

gf yeon
u r so annoying
yes

me
LOOKING FORWARD

-
Hyunjae POV

mr kim

mr kim
hey mr lee are you free tomorrow?

me
yes. anything mr kim?

mr kim
let's meet up tomorrow for dinner
7.30pm at incheon restaurant.

me
okay. noted.

---