4

Chaehyun POV
"we need to talk."

he looked at me as he unbuckled himself, "what?"

i scoffed at his unbothered reaction, "you need to do some explanation, mr lee hyunjae." he just get off the car from the driver seat.

i widened my eyes at how he doesn't give a fuck on what i said as i got off the car too and followed him who's almost at the lift.

"hyunjae!", i hit his shoulder. he doesn't respond to me.

the lift door opened and he took my wrist, pulling me to his house. "w-what are you doing!!!", i shouted as he closed the door and slammed my body on the door.

now this feels somewhat familiar...

"you-", i got taken aback by the closeness of our faces as he looked into my eyes. i don't know why, but i closed my eyes, expecting something from him.

a kiss.

i opened back my eyes as i felt that no one's in front me. i see hyunjae standing further from me, giving me a smirk face, "what did you expected, a kiss? a make out session?"

i looked away immediately, fuck you lee hyunjae.

he walked closer to me again as he held my jaw, making me look at him as he spoke rather softly, "what did you wanna talk about?"

"can i get to sit first?"

he let out a giggle as he took his hand away from my jaw and walked away, "sure."

i took a seat on the sofa as he sat beside me and asked, "what was the reason?" he looked at me with a questionable face. i replied him before he can ask a stupid question, "fake dating."

"well, my dad was setting me up with someone else and... as you can see, the girl disgusted me, she is so annoying.", he explained.

he then added, "my father was going to make her my fiancee today and thanks to your presence, he did not get to." i nodded in silence.

wait...

"wait a fucking minute."

he looked at me, "what?" "so does that means this is going to last for a while???", i asked and he nodded.

i would love to, to be honest.

if you never break my heart before.

"can i quit?", i asked. he shook his head, "give me a valid reason." i coughed, "what do you mean a valid reason?! i think me saying no is enough as a reason!"

"but you seemed to enjoy the role play a lot, babe.", he whispered into my ear and left a kiss on it before he looked at my face for the throwing up reaction from me.

"yicks, no i don't."

i do.

"lies lies lies."

"i don't—", a hiccup escaped from my mouth and i covered my mouth almost immediately with widened eyes.

"hah! caught you!"

i rolled my eyes, "whatever. what do i have to do?"

he clasped his hands together as he chimed, "that's what i like to hear! anyways, since my father is very serious about that matter, we will have to act very well to not get caught. being in company is the only time to act normal and usual self, and for the other times, we will have to pull out acting."

i did the gesture of cut so he won't get to continue, "does that means i will have to be stuck with you being a couple for nearly... 16 hours?!"

he let out a cheeky smile, "gladly, yes!"

"WHAT THE FUCK."

"now now now, before you continue your cursing, i need to explain some more things. first, we will go dating every saturday. secondly, you will have to move in—"

"what the fuck do you mean move in when we are just fake dating?! ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?!", i shouted as i distanced myself from him.

"NO AND CAN YOU LET ME FINISH MY WORDS?! COME BACK HERE!", he screamed back. i gave him a nasty look as i sat back.

he cleared his throat, "okay, so you will have to move in, but you will sleep in another room. we need to act lovey dovey out of the company too as my father might get people to follow us. now, anything to ask?"

i rested my jaw on my palm, elbow on my leg, "what do i get from helping you?"

he faked a bright smile, "nothing."

i frowned, "i fucking hate you."

"then im spreading to people on how good you're on bed.", he said and i kicked his leg with all my strength i've stored from being lazy this 25 years.

"OUCH—", he held on his leg like it's his precious child.

"serves you right lee jaehyun.", i laughed.

"then, what do you want?", he asked when he put down his leg. i pretended to think hard, "hmm, what do i want from you..."

"i want you to get lost.", i let out a pout.

"no thanks."

"but there's nothing i want.", i replied. "not even my love?", he joked. i gave him a disgusted face as i replied, "no fucking way. never ever, not even once."

"yesterday night you asked me to fuck you as if you were my lover— OUCH FUCK STOP KICKING MY LEG JI CHAEHYUN!", i kicked him again out of embarrassment.

i hate you so much hyunjae why did you made me fall for you.

"anyways, if i say that i will help if you grant anything i want when i request, will you promise me?", i asked.

he nodded, "as long as its not too much for me."

he suddenly moved closer to me, "alright, babe?", and pecked my lips. i pushed him away when he leaned in for another kiss, "y-yeah."

"is my baby shy already? you will have to get used to this for like months, or maybe even years.", he cupped my cheek with his warm hands.

i blushed even more.

hyunjae please don't make me love you again.

---
my exam went so fucking bad im gonna cry out real tears if tmr will be worse