9

Author POV
hyunjae had a schedule in incheon for a week, after a month of being employed. and yes, chaehyun need to follow him for the following schedule.

the two of them went to incheon by airplane.

as they arrived the place, it was afternoon. they didn't have any schedule for today so they can relax for a day.

they went to the resort they reserved first. but unfortunately, they only reserved one room, so the both of them had to share a room together for a week.

"LEE HYUNJAE WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!", chaehyun shouted. "but you're the one in charge in reservation though?", hyunjae said as he pointed at her.

she pointed at herself, "ME?!" he nodded, "i mean, i don't mind us sharing a room together though!"

"but i do.", she replied.

(flashback)
hyunjae secretly went to call the worker of resort that chaehyun made reservations in.

"hello? yes uh i would like to cancel the reservation of a room for miss ji chaehyun. yes, okay, thank you."

(end of flashback)

"anyways let's talk about the sleeping matter later, i need to meet my friend.", chaehyun said as she took her bag, ready to go.

"where are you going?", hyunjae asked. "to my friend. bye boss!", she ran away before he could stop her.

he let out a scoff as he rested his body on the bed, "what a cutie."

-

jiyeon is in incheon too, for chaehyun.

"yeon!!!", jiyeon turned around as she heard chaehyun calling her. "chae!", jiyeon ran to chaehyun and both of them hugged.

after the day chaehyun moved in with hyunjae, she hasn't had any spare time for jiyeon. since she had to act carefully to not spread a word about the fake relationship and ended up getting caught by hyunjae's father.

"you've been a busy worker huh i see.", jiyeon elbowed chaehyun.

chaehyun shook her head as she replied, "not today though, where are we going today miss jiyeon?" "oh, you will love the place we are about to go.", jiyeon said.

jiyeon drove her car, bringing chaehyun to the destination. the road was not as busy so they consumed lesser time than expected.

"we arrived!"

chaehyun got off the car immediately out of excitement. she looked around, "whoa, no way!"

"yes way!", jiyeon said, pushing the door opened, it revealed a coffee shop that has garden around. it looks so peaceful and wonderful. (idk how to actually describe HELP)

"this is so beautiful i can't believe this, I LOVE YOU JIYEON!!!", chaehyun hugged her friend before she ran into the shop

"this is so beautiful i can't believe this, I LOVE YOU JIYEON!!!", chaehyun hugged her friend before she ran into the shop. jiyeon just laughed and went inside afterwards.

chaehyun was about to take photo when she realised her phone isn't with her, "oh? where's my phone?"

she looked around to see juyeon walking to her, "juyo!" juyeon waved at her and sat beside her. "noona! it's been a while since i see you! how have you been?", he asked with his smiley face.

she can feel her face slowly heated up, "oh uh, im doing good! how about you?" "im good too! did jiyeon noona brought you here?", he asked and she nodded.

"oh uh, juyeon can i borrow your phone? im not sure where i left my phone and wanted to take pictures of here...", chaehyun asked, feeling embarrassed.

"sure!", he said and passed his phone to her.

"thank you juyo!", she smiled as she took it and went around to take pictures. a while later she came back with a smile, "oh uh can you send the pictures to me too? thank you hehe!"

"sure, your welcome noona!", he replied.

hyunjae on the another side was chilling when suddenly a phone ringtone broke the silence. he recognised the ringtone as he stood up and started to search for the phone.

"oh gosh how is chaehyun this clumsy."

he found it and looked at the caller, "gf yeon?!", he swear he almost died from laughing before picking up the call.

"yah ji chaehyun what took you ages to answer a call?! anyways, juyeon is there too im sure you wouldn't be alone there. i will be back in an hour since i have something else to do, okay?", jiyeon said inside the call, not knowing that hyunjae was the one listening.

"uh, chaehyun's gf yeon, apparently chaehyun left her phone with me and who is juyeon?!", he finally said something.

"who are you?!", she asked back.

"no i think you should reply me first miss.", he said. "and i think i should know your identity first sir!", she argued back.

"im her boyfriend. now where is she and who is juyeon?", he replied smoothly.

"b-b-boyfriend?", she coughed and laughed.

"who are you trying to lie pfft!", she said and continued laughed. "what do you mean?", he asked with questionable face.

"chaehyun never told me that she has a boyfriend, plus the person she likes is juyeon— oh holy shit i told you, wait what's the big deal anyways RETURN THE PHONE BACK AND DONT LET ME RECOGNISE YOU OR ELSE YOU'RE DEAD MR LIAR!!!"

hyunjae scoffed as he was trying to proceed the information he just got, crush on juyeon?! who the fuck is that guy?!

"where is she then? so i can return the phone.", he said, trying to calm himself down. "she's at coffee green café.", she replied.

before she could say something else, he hung up the phone and quickly drive to the place. "if i see that juyeon guy flirting with chaehyun, both of them are dead."

oh god looks like someone's jealous.

---