13

tw // semi nsfw
Hyunjae POV
"you said that you will let me sleep with you chaehyun!!!", i whined.

chaehyun broke her promise with me.

"you were being so annoying, how can i sacrifice my sleep for your annoying side!", she argued.

i glared at her as i sat down on the couch, "fine, then i guess im sleeping here tonight." she immediately stood up from the bed and pulled me to the bed as she pushed me down.

"no, you're sleeping here. im sleeping on the couch.", she said and went to the couch.

i widened my eyes at her words. i thought she would give in and let me sleep with her. what a meanie.

"no, if you have back pain tomorrow then who's gonna fulfill your job huh?", i hissed. "then are you gonna sleep on the couch instead?", she asked. "of course no!", i replied.

i went to carry her in bridal style as she was struggling, trying to get out of my arms.

"sleep here with me, i won't be loud.", i said as i slowly put her down on the bed and crawled to another side of the bed. she just let out a pout.

i looked at her quietly as she was blabbering about work.

she snapped a finger in front of me, "yah lee hyunjae are you busy listening?!" i shook my head, "but i was busy admiring your face."

her face turned into red, as red as a tomato.

"you're being annoying again, im sleeping on the couch.", she said as she got up. i quickly hugged her waist with my hands and pulled her down, lying down beside me with her head on my arm.

"hyunjae."

i looked at her as i hummed.

"im sorry. i shouldn't hurt you. the time when you knew about my crush on juyeon, my heart is already belonged to you actually. when you said to break up with me, i felt like my world is falling apart. i thought it was me thinking much or what, but at that night, i slowly realised that i fall for you too. and just now when sena said things about me, i realised that, i can't lose you over her. i love you so much hyunjae, please tell me you love me as much as i do too.", she said.

i smiled.

i don't have to let her go now.

"i love you more, my dear future wifey."

and that i got hits on my arm by her again.

goodnight.

-

i opened my eyes to be blessed by a beauty.

you all better stay away from her cause she's mine and only mine.

i looked at her sleeping face, she's sleeping peacefully, with her lips slightly pouting. i smiled, i can't believe she's mine now.

"you behave like a creep right now.", she said as her eyes are slowly opened. "i know.", i laughed as i hugged her closer to me. "good morning angel.", i greeted.

"good morning babe.", she said and i cracked a wide smile. we stayed like this for nearly 5 minutes.

"get out of the bed now.", she said as she tried to push me away. "no.", i said, tightened the hug as i kissed her hair. "oh, your hair smells so good my love.", i said.

"don't try to change the topic, get your lazy ass up or at least let me go.", she nudged my arm. i hissed in pain and let her go, "ouch!"

"sorry not sorry."

i went to take a bath first as she went to the kitchen instead. i wrapped the towel around my lower body and walked out to her, proudly.

i back hugged her waist as she was still preparing breakfast for both of us. "my angel~", i gave her a kiss on the cheek from the side. she hummed, what a melody to my ear oh god.

she turned to me, "go sit there i will be done in like th- WHAT THE FUCK LEE HYUNJAE GO WEAR SOME CLOTHES OR ELSE YOU WILL CATCH A FUCKING COLD!!!"

she started to hit me and turned off the gas before continue pushing me into the room. "ouch ouch ouch okay okay!"

i wore my suit and everything, only left with the necktie that needs to done manually. now how do i do this? i swear to god only if i didn't pull my zip necktie a bit too hard yesterday...

i took the necktie to chaehyun, "chaehyun~ help me please~", i pouted.

she turned to me and gladly took the necktie. she walked closer to me and started to do my necktie. i looked at her eyes for the whole time, gosh she's so pretty.

"done!", she said with a small smile and looked up to me. we looked into each others' eyes. my face moved closer to hers and she closed her eyes. i smiled before fulfilling her wish, putting a kiss on her lips.

she pushed me away and looked away as i was about to twirl my tongue inside her mouth. i can see how hard she's blushing. she cleared her throat, "breakfast is ready."

"let's eat!", i said, holding her hands and pulled her to sit down before eating breakfast together.

-

i met up with my close friend in the afternoon.

chaehyun was busy preparing the presentation for the day after tomorrow's meeting.

"younghoon!", i sat down as he was on his phone. he looked at me, "hey hyunjae! how's you and your girlfriend now? did you two got back already?", he asked.

i stayed with him that day as he has a spare room.

i nodded, "yeah." my face slowly heated up as i recalled my memories and the pictures of her riding on me. oh fuck i missed those touches already.

"is here too hot for you? or...", he looked at me with a smirk.

i coughed, "don't ask."

"eyyy, how many times did you two have sex already?", he asked in a low voice. "stop younghoon, we are here to talk about something else.", i replied firmly.

"okay then. what are you going to do about her?"

---
i woke up from 3 hrs sleep help