37

Sunwoo POV
i received a call earlier, said that i have an appointment with company lee and want me to be there in an hour.

even though i don't remember nor did appoint the ceo, i went to get ready and drove to the company.

i was welcomed by someone, his secretary maybe...? "welcome to company lee, mr kim sunwoo. boss lee wants to see you, let me bring you to him."

soon i got into the office.

"hello, mr kim.", the boss greeted me. i nodded and sat down, "hello..." he turned his chair to me, wait isn't he that bitch's fiance? "call me mr lee, or if you wanna make us sound closer, hyunjae is fine too.", he said with a smile.

"okay, mr lee."

he had his both hands interlocked, "may i ask you things about your stepsister, kim sena?" i widened my eyes, how did he know our relationship?! "how did you k—"

"that's not important, i want to know how kim sena is in your household.", he cut me off. i laid back on the chair and smirked, "do you wanna know everything about her?" he nodded as he leaned closer, "yes, everything about her, even if there are unbearable things."

i clasped my hands together, "sure. let's make a deal, mr lee." he looked confused, "what deal?"

"after i tell you everything about her, break off your engagement with her.", i said. he laughed, "gladly would, mr kim."

-
Chaehyun POV
juyeon found me a job, as a cashier in the café in the meantime.

the job there is nice, the coworkers are treating me well, and the coffee serves here are nice, interior design is way too pretty that i couldn't take my eyes off the building.

"welcome here, what—"

its jacob.

he widened his eyes as well as i did when we saw each other. he quickly reflexes and placed his order, "one regular hot chocolate and one regular iced americano please." i nodded, "your drinks will be served soon, take the number and please wait, we will call your number when the order is done. thank you."

hyunjae loves iced americano, i wonder if that order is for him.

i called his number when his order is done by juyeon and another guy, i think his name is haknyeon.

"can we... catch up? i won't let hyunjae know anything about you, and our meet today.", he said. i nodded carefully, jacob is a trustworthy person i know.

"when are you done with your work?"

i nodded, "sure. around 7pm, meet me here then." he nodded and left.

-

fast forwarded to 7pm.

jacob entered the café again as the last customer. i told juyeon and haknyeon that i would help closing the café today so they already left.

"here jacob, have a cheese tart.", i said as i placed down a plate of it in front of him. "it's okay, you can have it instead.", he replied. "its my treat cob, have it." and he accepted it.

"how are you?", he asked.

i looked around unknowingly and saw someone out there, he looked like... hyunjae's dad's sidekick... lord.

i replied him, "im good. what about you?" he just nodded, "im good too, but hyunjae is not." i let out my resting bitch face, "oh. okay i guess."

"do you want to meet him? and maybe at least tell him that you're forced to do so? he's missing you every single day, i can tell from his actions.", he asked.

i sighed, "look, jacob. i broke up with him is because i don't like him too."

i have to go rough i have to go rough i have to go rough i have to go r- "but you sounded like you haven't let him go.", he replied. gosh sherlock says no shit.

"i did."

"if you insist then. where are you staying then? i heard that you moved your placed too.", he asked. i crossed my arms, "why do you have to know this? are you going to tell him and let him come to me, beg me to date him back?"

"what— ji chaehyun i never thought you would think like this, it's only been a month since we didn't meet."

"people changes, jacob, even in a short period. you are too naive gosh, you think i liked him before? i pretended to do so is because he's too perfect as a husband material. i never liked him, not even a bit.", i chuckled.

jacob had his lips pressed into a straight line as he stood up, "gosh, ji chaehyun i never thought you would be someone like this." and he left after that.

i looked at the window again to see the person is gone. i let out a laugh as i took the plate to wash, tears were falling down.

why does hyunjae's dad still have his people to monitor me until today?

-

the next day.

i took a day off from work to do full body checkup.

"doctor, is there anything with my body?", i asked as the doctor looked kinda puzzled. "oh ah... miss ji. there's a good news and a bad news, do you wanna know the good news first?", he said and i nodded.

"the good news is... you're pregnant for 2 weeks."

i widened my eyes, holy fuck. "i-i am pregnant...?", i asked in disbelief, he nodded his head. fuck, he was not kidding when he said he will make me has his baby. fuck fuck fuck what am i going to do now...

"and the bad news is... your baby is not in a healthy state.", he continued his words. i widened my eyes as i asked, "what do you mean by that... doctor?"

"your baby might born with hiv."

---
whoop. im kinda lazy to write these days so i apologise here. and here u go ! Blackweadow10