23

Chaehyun POV
"chaehyun?"

i turned my head to the side to see...

-

"mom!!! didn't you say that you will wait me at the restaurant?! why are you... here?"

we are now inside my house, with hyunjae too, well my mother asked him too. and of course, my mother isn't pleasured to see what happened between us just now.

"well, thank god i FORGOT to book a room in hotel, or else i wouldn't know that my daughter is living under the same roof with another guy!", she said, had her arms crossed.

"m-mom, he's not just a guy! he is...", i shuttered, side eyeing hyunjae who's looking at my mother.

i suddenly felt a hand holding my hand tightly. i looked at hyunjae, "aunt, your daughter is dating me. don't you worry aunt, i love her a lot, and i will never hurt her. i will love her till the end of the world."

i smiled at his words.

i slowly looked at my mother. her straight face started to crack a bit. "do you two really think i was angry? of course no! im way than happier that my daughter is dating. ah right, what's your name, young man?", my mother laughed.

i let out a relieved silent sigh and looked at hyunjae. his shoulder relaxed a lot and a bright smile can be seen on his face, "im lee hyunjae, aunt."

"ahhh, hyunjae right. how's my daughter behaving? i hope she didn't burn your home kitchen or break the blender if you h—", my mother started to talk bad things about me.

"MOM!!!"

"hahaha okay okay! you two didn't share a room together right? or did you two already... did that?", my mother kept asking weird questions with a smirk.

"ahhhh mom stop asking!!!", i covered my ears, not wanting to hear any ridiculous questions from her.

hyunjae took my hands off from my ears and held onto them, "yes aunt, we did that before." i immediately glared at hyunjae and kicked his leg, "lee hyunjae!"

"ouch! im telling your mom the truth!!!", he pouted. "but still! you don't have to tell her this!!!!", i whined. mother only laughed at us, enjoying our bickering.

-

i have to stay at my own place now, while hyunjae has to stay back his place since there's only two room in the place and my mother is staying the extra one.

we are now eating dinner together. mom's homemade food really is the best.

"hyunjae, why don't you sleep with my daughter tonight?", mother suddenly asked. i choked on my food and i coughed. hyunjae who's sitting beside me, passed me a glass of water as he patted my back softly, "are you okay babe?"

i nodded and drank the water, glared at my mother, "mom!"

"what? you two even did that already! are you embarrassed to sleep with him because im here? aigoo my daughter don't be so shy, just pretend that im not in the house and let him sleep with you!", she chirped.

i looked at hyunjae. his eyes said it all, he wants it.

"look at your boyfriend, just say yes already!", she continued. hyunjae nodded in tiny and whispered something into my ears, "you said to shower me with kisses tonight."

my cheeks turned hot pink so quickly that i gulped another glass of water and looked away as i nodded in hesitant.

"YES! THANK YOU M- I MEAN AUNT!", hyunjae cheered.

after dinner, hyunjae cleaned the dining table while me and mother went into her room and catch up with each other.

"mom, do you really accept me and hyunjae dating? be honest, mom, please.", i asked, nervously. she let out a sigh, "at first, i don't. but you seemed to be really happy around him, so im sure he is the one, who can make you feel happy and safe."

a thin smile shown on my face.

"but—"

i looked at my mother, "but what mom?"

"if he bullies or treats you badly, tell me. your mother, i will beat him up! no matter where am i, even if im not in seoul, i will still teach him a lesson!", my mother said proudly and the both of us laughed.

but i faked my laugh.

-
tw//nsfw
i was sitting on the bed, resting my eyes. hyunjae clung on me on the bed, "babe~" i opened my eyes and looked at him.

he poked his cheek, "i want one here." i scoffed, "you're really a baby." and placed a kiss on his cheek. he then pointed at his lips and gave me a silly smile.

i cupped his cheek with my both hands and crushed my lips. his hands went to my waist, hugging and pulling me closer as he deepened the kiss.

he gave me a few short kisses.

"we haven't do that in a while already, babe. shall we do it today?", he asked with his attractive eyes, full of lust.

i tried to push him away, "my mother is here, hyunjae."

he moved even closer to me, a hand already slipping underneath my clothes, touching my bare skin. "if you can be quiet, she won't hear us, right?", he said.

i gulped and i nodded, i really can't resist him.

a smile creeped on his face, his face went to my ear and let out a breath as he whispered, "i wil be gentle babe." he kissed my ear.

he kissed my lips as his fingers went to unbutton my pajamas, while my hands went to rest on his neck. he took my pajamas off and admired my body.

"you're so pretty, pretty as always, my princess."

he took off the clothes on his upper body and threw it to the side as he sat even closer to me. "but of course, even prettier when i mark your body as mine, baby."

he sucked my skin and i tried my best to swallow those moans on my throat. "moan for me baby, do it.", he said before sucking on the sweet spot.

i let out a soft moan right on his ear.

"you sound so heavenly, i wanna hear it more tonight. now take off every single cloth of yours for me babe.", he kissed on the hickey that left on my body.

and i did.

cold wind was blowing on me but suddenly heat filled inside my body as he went dangerously close to me and started to rub my clit. the wetness made his finger slipped into me.

i threw my head to the back, holding onto the moans.

"i wanna hear you baby."

he took off his pant and boxer in a blink.

he pulled out his member and slowly put it inside me. i let my mouth agape as a few pant went out of my mouth, "h-hyunjae, faster." his another hand gripped on my waist as he quickened the speed.

i gave up on the fact that my mother can hear me as i moaned out loudly. "you feel so fucking good babe.", he said as he bit his lips. we panted so much as he went sloppy.

"hyunjae, d-don't stop p-please."

we readjusted our position before he continued thrusting inside me, really quick. he let out a loud moan, "oh fuck, babe."

"im near hyunjae.", i said between panting. he nodded as he went into me deeper, "me too, babe." we both moaned as we felt it released. he pulled out his cock and we both lied down on our bed.

"i can feel it babe, we are having a baby soon. we are having our baby.", he kissed my forehead, "let's clean the mess now." "you did a great job, hyunjae.", i said. he ruffled my hair, "you too, princess."

---
coughs.