2

Chaehyun POV
i woke up to a phone call in hyunjae's arm. i received the call, "hey."

"what do you mean hey?! you're going to be late ji chaehyun!!! don't you remember that the new boss is coming in the afternoon?! look at what time is it now!!!", changmin screamed in the call and i put in distance with my ear, so that my ear wouldn't get destroyed.

i looked at the clock that is hanging on the wall, fucking 11am?!

"ji chaehyun? CHAEHYUN!!!", i hung up the call immediately. taking a paper and a pen that can be found on his table, i scribbled something and put it under his phone, hopefully he will read it.

i quickly wear the bathrobe and run back to my house, it's just a few units apart to my surprise. i quickly took a shower and dressed myself before dashing out of the house.

i took out a mask and wore it as i was waiting for the lift, no time for makeup ji chaehyun.

-
Hyunjae POV
i opened my eyelids slowly as the phone kept ringing. i took the phone annoyingly and accepted it as i put it near my ear.

"LEE JAEHYUN WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE COMPANY YET?!", my dad shouted. "ouch, dad, my ear...", i hissed.

"there's no time for joke, you better arrive before 1pm, got it?!", he said. i groaned and hummed, "okay okay."

"and remember to not-"

he's gonna repeat the same thing again so i just hung up the phone.

i ran through my hair with my fingers as i turned to the side, "chaeh-" there's no one beside me. i looked at the table beside me, where i put my phone originally, to see a paper.

i took it and read it.

"forget me please - ji chaehyun."

i scoffed at myself, how can i forget you babe? you made my night feel so good. i wanna own you so bad now, i want you.

i got up from the bed as i looked around, she must've went back home. i stretched my body and went to do my morning routine before heading to the new company.

-

right on 12.59pm, i arrived the company. dad put on a smile as he and his secretary went to me, "hyunjae. welcome to the lee's company!"

i smiled as i took the hand of his which is sticked out and did a handshake. "may my secretary lead you to your office, mr lee. he will tell you what to do on your first day.", dad said.

i looked at his secretary as he bowed to me. i slightly bowed back before he started guiding me everything about the company. he introduced every place of the company before leading me to a super-spacious room, which i supposed to be my office.

"boss lee, this will be your permanent office. i had organised the files beside. this file is the information of all workers.", he said as he pulled out a not-so-thick file. i just nodded.

"you will have to choose your own secretary later. and now let's go to meet the workers.", i nodded as he leaded me out of the room, to a meeting room that looks more like a hall.

there are a lot of workers inside, sitting, wow.

"this is where we will assemble when we have emergency meeting, boss lee.", he said as he pulled a chair and offered me to sit. i nodded at him and sat down.

he also sat beside me, to guide me of course. my dad is a lazy ass.

"meet the vice-president, boss lee hyunjae."

everyone clapped their hands and welcomed me warmly. i noticed someone who was the opposite and that's when i realise...

ji chaehyun works here too.

now how can i forget you my little princess?

i flashed a smirk right when she made eye contact with me, looking terrified. i stood up and introduced myself.

-

he entered the office after knocking and earning permission from me, "i will become your temporary secretary and guide the worker you chose to be the secretary for two weeks."

i nodded as i looked through the information.

a while later i looked up at him, "what's your name?" "jacob bae.", he replied. i nodded and back to scan the information again.

"do you have anyone in your mind boss? or do you need recommendations from me?", he said. i didn't respond him as i was busy flipping the papers. where is chaehyun's information?

i stopped when i see her face sticking on the application form. i pointed at her picture, "her."

jacob moved closer to me as he took a great look of her, "ji chaehyun?" i nodded at his statement. "boss, if you can see she's only here for a week, she might be too new to become a secretary...", he said.

"what about that?", i asked, accidentally sounded a bit cold and harsh. i looked at him who looked down, eyes sticking on the ground.

"ah, sorry jacob, i didn't mean to be rude."

he looked up to me again and shook his head with a smile, "no no, it's okay boss. so do you still want my recommendations or-"

i cut him off, "bring her to me, now."

he nodded, "y-yes boss."

-
Chaehyun POV
"thank god you're still not late! for god sake, what were you doing ji chaehyun!", changmin whispered to me as i went to sit beside him in the meeting room.

"i forgot to set my alarm.", i pulled a lie and of course, he bought it. "geez as usual you forgetful chaehyun.", he gave me a look.

a while later, two person came into the room. i looked at the person and immediately widened my eyes as if it's ready to pop out.

HOLY MOLY FUCKING SHIT-

i gulped at the sight i'm seeing. shit shit shit.

NO HE EVEN MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ME AND GAVE ME A FUCKING SMIRK NO LEE HYUNJAE NO SHERLOCK SHIT.

i tried my best to calm down.

-

"are you okay? you looked pale.", changmin asked as we walked out from the room. i nodded, "y-yeah, im good."

NO I SHOULD'VE LIED AGAIN AND MAYBE EVEN TAKE A LEAVE.

we went back to our seat and i started to get into work. i focused on the work for a great ten minutes before i felt someone stood beside me as he tapped on my shoulder.

i looked at the person on my right, who are y-

"boss lee wants to see you, miss ji chaehyun."

i can feel everyone's eyes on me, oh god this is so awkward. i stood up awkwardly as i bowed to the person before he leaded me to somewhere.

he knocked on the door before he entered, "boss, she's here."

hyunjae's chair is back facing us, i can feel his evil aura, just the same as the smirk look he gave me earlier.

"you may go, jacob."

and that the person 'jacob' left. NO DONT LEAVE ME SIR.

i slowly walked to hyunjae, "b-boss. is there anything i can do for you?" he turned to me with a cheeky smile.

"you, are going to be my secretary."

---
another update cause i don't wanna open this app for 3 days starting tmr if possible. wish me goodluck in exam T^T it's starting tmr naur