3

Author POV
"you, are going to be my secretary.", hyunjae said.

chaehyun frowned at his words, "w-what, but b-boss! its only been a week since i—" he hushed her, "i know, and you're still going to be my secretary."

"yeah yeah you must be doing this for personal reason...", she murmured to herself in very low voice but he can still hear her.

"what did you said?"

"oh, nothing boss!", she faked a smile to him. "then if there's nothing else, i'm heading out then~", she sang, wanted to get out of his sight quickly.

"wait, what do you mean you're heading out? your workplace will be here from now on.", hyunjae said as he pointed on a seat near him within the room.

she looked at the place and let her mouth agape, 'what the fuck.', is the only thing went through her mind.

she looked at him, "boss i—"

"so now you can go out and move your belongings in here. after that go find jacob bae, the one who leaded you here. he will teach you the jobs you need to do as a secretary, got me?" she nodded with a pout and headed out.

"so cute.", he let out a scoff as he smiled.

-

chaehyun was packing her things excitedly, ready to go back home when hyunjae suddenly stops her.

"wait, chaehyun!"

the girl looked at him, "anything, boss?"

"work time is over, call me hyunjae.", he said casually. "o-oh, okay.", chaehyun replied shortly as he walked to her.

"i need you to bring me to somewhere.", he said with a bread smile. "b-but jacob told me that you don't have any sched—", he cut her off.

"sudden schedule. you need to go with me. will treat you dinner after that.", he said as he passed her the car key. "the car is at the lobby, i will be there in a minute.", he said.

"what about the number p—"

"LHJ0913", he replied shortly.

"okay.", she headed out of his office.

a while later he went to the lobby. she was standing out of the car, waiting for him.

"boss—"

"i told you to call me hyunjae instead, chaehyun.", he replied as he got into the front passenger seat.

"wait hyunjae!"

"what?", he looked at her.

"am i going to drive?", she asked and he nodded.

"oh by the way we are going to buy you a dress first, the one you're wearing right now will be unsuitable for the schedule later.", he said as she got into the car.

-

they went into the store.

"go pick a dress from here that you like.", hyunjae said as he sat on the sofa on the side. chaehyun looked at him with a confused face as she nodded in hesitation.

she looked at the clothes that are hung up nicely. all of them are so pretty that she actually doesn't know which one to choose.

10 minutes has passed and she haven't picked, not even one.

hyunjae sighed silently as he walked to her, "can't choose?" she flinched at his sudden presence and nodded afterward.

he scanned his eyes over those dress and took one of them to her, "try this."

she nodded, took the dress quietly and went into the fitting room

within 5 minutes, chaehyun had her head popped out as she looked around to see hyunjae looking at her.

"hyunjae...", she called him out as he walked to her.

he got pulled by her into the fitting room. "i... can't zipped it up.", she said while looking at the ground. he tried to hold his chuckles, "turn around."

she did as he said.

she felt a finger on her bare skin as the zip was done in a matter of seconds. she turned around and got startled by how close their faces are. her face immediately turned to red, "h-hyunjae."

he quickly distanced himself from her as he looked at the dress, "it looks good on you."

"t-thank you."

-

before chaehyun stepped out of the car, hyunjae opened his mouth, "when you stepped out of the car, you're going to be my girlfriend."

"what?!"

too late for her, her leg touched the ground. he flashed a smirk as he went to her and held her hand, intertwining the fingers.

she looked at him, 'what does he wants?!'

"acting, babe.", he whispered into her ear as he helped her to close the car door. she let out an 'oh' and nodded her head.

they then walked into the restaurant. the restaurant has two floors, and they're on their way to the upstairs. before they entered the room reserved, he tugged some of her hair behind her ear.

she slightly blushed.

he opened the door, "oh hyunjae—", his father greeted but met a familiar face beside him. "oh? aren't you his secretary?", his father asked, looking unpleasant.

"hyunjae, hi!", another girl greeted hyunjae as she went near him. hyunjae paced to the side as he hid chaehyun behind him, he felt glares from others.

his father walked to hyunjae, "why is she h—"

"i am here to say that i have a girlfriend. and she, ji chaehyun, is my girlfriend.", hyunjae said as he showed the holding hands of him and chaehyun's.

chaehyun felt the heavy atmosphere as none of them spoke after hyunjae's announcement. she looked down, gulping nervously.

hyunjae held her hand tighter, indicating that everything is going to be fine.

"then why is she looking down? shouldn't she be looking at your father, hyunjae?", the girl spoke out of frustration.

chaehyun then looked up, eyes looking straight at the girl. "and why don't you distance yourself from my boyfriend?", she pulled hyunjae closer to her.

she looked at hyunjae's father and flashed a smile , "hello uncle, i know you won't like me but i will stay with hyunjae and see him for a long time, i hope you don't mind."

hyunjae was about to pull chaehyun out of the room when the girl suddenly said, "then prove us that you two are dating."

hyunjae looked at her, "we don't have to p—" he got cut off when chaehyun let out a sarcastic scoff, "if that's what you want to see, sure."

she pulled his necktie and pecked him.

the girl gasped loudly while hyunjae's father just stood aside, holding his angers. "let's go babe.", hyunjae said as he held her hand again and they headed out of the place.

---
ik i said to not update but i couldn't help— ;-; enjoy btw ! n lemme know how's the storyline for u hehe ! ^^