12

tw // nsfw
Chaehyun POV
i heard everything that the girl i supposed named 'sena' spat out. i was so pissed that hyunjae isn't defending me, or at least haven't.

i went to clarify myself, no i can't lose to a bitch like her. and when i actually did, i realised something.

i can't lose hyunjae.

hah fuck right i still ended up falling for him.

as i was driving the car back to the resort, all i could think is only the picture of me and him on bed together. i missed him so fucking much. a night without seeing him is so hard, i never expected.

"get off the car lee hyunjae."

i pulled him on the way to our room after that. "chaehyun why—", i cut him off with the loud slamming door and immediately hung my hands around his neck.

i moved my body so close to him, "hyunjae, make me feel love please." i can't believe what i said holy shit.

i was about to push him away in realisation but his hands went to hug my waist as a smirk appeared on his face. "that's why you're impatient huh, i see. i can't wait to fuck you already babe."

he attached my lips with his, sharing a wet kiss.

oh fuck i missed the taste of him so much.

his hands sneakily went into my shirt, cold tip fingers touching my bare skin. i let out a gasp and he pecked my lips again as he went to undone the bra.

i quickly took off both my shirt and bra. he took off my skirt and his both hands on my ass. as we were kissing, he squished my ass and i let out a moan between the kiss. and without breaking it, he carried me to the bed.

he pulled his necktie down and threw it to the side, "do you know how fucking much i missed you chaehyun? you drive me crazy, so fucking much fuck."

he quickly undone his shirt and threw it away before leaning in to kiss me. my hands were on his hard abs, holy shit he's really good in shape.

his lips went to my neck and sucked my skin with that attractive lips of him, leaving hickey on my neck. i moaned his name. he looked at me, "do you like it?" i nodded so fucking crazy, "finger me already hyunjae."

he scoffed, "how could i satisfy you just so easily when you broke my heart before angel?" oh shit, im so doomed. he went to play with my nipple while lips on the another one.

his warm mouth coating my cold nipple, oh fuck it feels so good. my head threw to the back as i let him enjoy the sensation.

he started to massage my boob and bit my nipple on the other side. i let out a whimper cry and i swear to god he doesn't give a fuck. he went rougher as he sucked the skin near my boob, leaving a mark there.

"you're mine.", he said as he pecked my lips.

"and you're mine too lee hyunjae.", i said as i crushed my lips on him for another kiss while pushing him onto the bed and got on the top of him. i started to leave hickeys on his shoulder too and he moaned so much.

"you're driving me crazy with those moans hyunjae.", i said as i ran through my hair with my fingers. "i know."

he crawled on top of me after pushing me down, "i can't let you have what you want that easily right babygirl?" he smirked as i can felt my sensitive bud was being circled with a finger.

i feel so dizzy and loved.

"hyunjae— mhm.", i was taken aback when he fastened the speed. it feels so fucking good i can't wait for his long cock inside me already.

he went into teasing mode as he pushed half of his finger into me. i moaned so fucking loud and he let out a laugh as he pulled it out. "do you want it that much?" i nodded strongly.

"beg me then.", he smirked.

ah fuck.

"h-hyunjae. i want it...", i said as he was opening my legs wider, looking at me innocently.

"want what?", he asked.

I SWEAR TO GOD—

"you know what i mean.", i replied. he shook his head, but his action said otherwise as he took off his pants, "what do you mean babe?"

"ah fuck, i want you to fuck me. fuck me so hard like im your fucking person cause i am now. make me feel more love please lee hyunjae i need your fucking—", he cut me off as he took off his boxer and put his hard cock into me.

i let out a cry on how satisfying it is.

he thrusted inside me slowly at first. as i was finally feeling it, he went fucking fast and fucking hard. he really took it real when i say to fuck me so hard.

i whimpered and moaned so loud that it caused him to go more excited and increased the speed.

"f-f-fuck hyunj-jae.", i said between pants. he was panting while looking at me with that attractive, lovely eyes of his. "i love you.", he said as he slowed down.

i smiled widely, "i love you too."

-

"are you going to get your belongings back from your friend's place?", i asked after i came out from the bathroom with comfortable wear.

he nodded, "i'm going there by myself."

"no one wants to go with you.", i joked. "you're so mean.", he pouted and back faced me. "hyunjae~", i went to him and gave him a peck on lips.

"one more.", he said.

i chuckled at how cute is he before giving another kiss to him. he held my wrist like im his only property, "i love you chaehyun, or should i say mrs lee?"

i hit his arm in embarrassment while he evil laughed.

"i love you hyunjae.", i placed a kiss on his cheek, "now go, go get your luggage." he looked at me with sparkling eyes, "then will you let me sleep with you tonight?"

i nodded and he cheered like a child as he walked out of the room with his car key.

---
im going to be busy later so now okay byeee