1

"I'll see you at party Care." She gives me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. "Happy birthday Aubrey! Love you!" I say I love you back and stick my keys into my front door. I walk into my house setting my shopping bags in the foyer. "Mom are you home yet?" I yell out into the house. I turn into the kitchen and it's full of pink decorations. A big banner that says Happy 15th Birthday Aubrey! There's pink glitter ribbon draped across the kitchen ceiling and pink balloons everywhere. On the kitchen counter there is a small circle cake. I can always count on my mother to celebrate my birthday, it's the only day I'm 100% guaranteed to see her. I walk around the kitchen island to get to the silverware drawer and freeze. "Mom?" She is lying on the floor completely still with dry blood all over her. I can tell it came from her ears, eyes, nose, and mouth.

I gasp awake, looking at my watch it says 6 am. Great 3 hours of sleep, I stand up and head to my kitchen, I open the fridge and chug down a bottle of water. I grab a blueberry muffin off the counter and sit down at the island counter. After I'm done eating I wipe down my entire kitchen. I walk into my living room and grab my current read, I plop down on my couch and get fully absorbed in my book. Booty call! Booty call! I set my book on my coffee table and run into my room.
"What's up Damon?"
"How fast can you get to my house?"
"Depends on what the occasion is." I say seductively.
"Sadly not that type of occasion, its a murderous occasion."
I let out an irrated sigh, "Who?"
"Katherine. Today the bitch gets a stake in her heart."
"Fine be there eventually." I hang up and start getting ready for another chaotic day.

I pull up to the Salvatore house 4 hours after Damon's call

I pull up to the Salvatore house 4 hours after Damon's call. I'm not going to mess up my daily schedule to dilly dally around while they work out a plan. I'll show up help with whatever magical stuff they need me to do then I'll leave. Its as simple as that. I knock on their front door and Damon opens it looking angry. "I called you 4 hours ago!" I roll my eyes and press a kiss to his cheek. "I know I was there. You know I don't come out of my house until after noon." This time it's Damon who rolls his eyes, "Aubrey, you are such a control freak it's insufferable."
"Shut up you love me." We walk into the parlor and almost the whole scooby gang is here. Stefan, Alaric, Jeremy, Caroline and Bonnie. Damon takes a seat on the sofa and I sit on his lap.
"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric questions.
"No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this." Stefan, always the protector.
"Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight."
"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand."
"Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chicken's out. Caroline." In response I syphon some magic from Damon causing him pain. He whimpers out a sorry causing me to stop. I send him a bitchy smirk in response.
"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around." I mock fake offense.
"Carebear your supposed to be my lesbian lover!"
She sends me a smile, "Aubrey you know I don't mean you, I love you." I sign to her I love you.
"Oh, I took care of Mason."
"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn."
"Bonnie? Are you with us?" There's a long pause then she says,
"But no one gets hurt."
"Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart."

Lockwood Mansion

Bonnie, Jeremy, and I are doing our part of the plan, getting a room spelled so that vampires can't leave

"I thought this room could work." I nod at him.
"Yeah it will, Bonnie you brought the book?" She pulls it out and sends me a smile.
"Is that the spell book I read about in my family's old journal?"
"It's my ancestor, Emily's. The spell I'm doing here is similar to the one that sealed the vampires into the tomb."
"Yeah but you're 100% witch, that is so cool." I can't help but chuckle at his excitement.
"It's anything but cool. Did your family journals tell you what happened to Emily? Or what about my Grams? It never ends well for people like me." She's not wrong there, witch's usually don't have a natural death.
"If you feel that way, why help?"
"Because I don't want anyone else getting hurt and I don't know how to stay out of it." I sit down next to her and grab her hands.
"Bonnie, if you don't want to do something you don't have to. You have to make sure while your looking out for all our friends that you also look out for yourself." She sends me a sad smile and nods.

After helping Bonnie with the spell I sat in my car reading and smoking cigars waiting for Damon to send me the text. I hear my phone ding and it's Damon.
Fuck Buddy 🧛‍♂️: Meet me at the tomb
And with that I drive to the tomb. Once I get there I'm just standing around like an idiot waiting for him to hurry up. I see him walking up in his suit carrying an unconscious Katherine Pierce.
"Damon wasn't the plan to kill her?"
"Death would have been too kind after everything she's done." I roll my eyes at his need for vengeance.
"This is going to back fire on you. You should have ended it instead of trying to get revenge!" He ignores me. "Okay Damon do what you need to I'll be in my car." I walk away not waiting for his answer. Katherine has been alive for 500 years, she's certainly going to find a way out of here. I sit in my car blaring Doja Cat as I lite another cigar. Damon comes walking out of the woods looking depressed. He gets into the passenger side of my car, I grab a cigar put it in between his lips and light it with my magic. Every time he gets into my car he joins me for one.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He shakes his head no, I let out a sad sigh. "Your place or mine?"

Aubrey's House

I hand Damon a glass of bourbon and a glass of blood.
"If you spill either of those on my couch I will drive a stake through your heart." I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. There are no romantic feeling between us, simply physical attraction and platonic love. It's nice to just have someone you can count on as a friend and when you need a release.
"Katherine said Elena's in danger." He says then downs his glass of bourbon.
"She was probably just trying to save her own ass. If she was being truthful we will deal with it when it happens." I stand up grabbing Damon's glass to get him a refill. I get to the kitchen and Damon pins me against the wall. Lust filling his eyes.
"Be my distraction?" I smirk at him crash my lips onto his. He grabs the back of my thighs and speeds us into the guest bedroom. He sets me back on my feet and I push him against the wall, I get onto my knees and start unzipping his pants. I pull them down and his erect cock springs free bouncing in the air. I grab it with one of my hands and kitten lick the underside of his cock from base to tip, making him let out a groan. I put the tip into my mouth and suck hard, then I let go with a pop. Suddenly I'm on the bed on my back. "How do you want to fuck me this time Damon?" I lick my lips looking at him seductively.
"Get on your knees, ass is the air." I nod and do as he says, I roll over and stick my ass in the air for him, making sure to arch my back. He smacks my ass hard making me jump. He rubs his cock against my pussy, getting my juices on him making me sigh in contentment. He slams his hips into me making me gasp as he fills me up. We quickly get into a rhythm me slamming my ass back into him and him slamming his hips into me. The room is filled with both of our moans and skin slapping together roughly.

Boom, smut on the first chapter. Hope you hoes enjoyed <3 At the time of releasing this chapter I currently have 13 chapters written, honestly I'm kind of obsessed with this story. Okay bye friends.