5

The Grill

"Caroline he bought me flowers! Twice in two days!" In munch on a fry.
"Good! You deserve a man that treats you well, even if it is Elijah." I roll my eyes.
"We just met but get this, he bought me light pink rose for my witch eyes, and dark pink for my wolf ones." She looks like she's going to have a stroke, she starts choking on her water.
"Seriously! You told him?!"
"Well I ran into him on the full moon and he knew it was me. Don't ask me how, I have no idea. But then I kind of just told him the rest."
"Are you sure it's safe?"
"No I not sure but I just feel like I can trust him. When I kissed him I got butterflies, has that ever happened to you? We didn't even had sex and I was all gitty! And I'm nervous around him, its so weird!"
"Wait you kissed him?!" I just nod, obviously I kissed him he brought me flowers and wine, she sighs. "Aubrey that's whats supposed to happen when you kiss someone you like."
"Hm I guess I've just never liked anyone." I sip my Coke."What's the latest with Tyler and you?" She throws her hands in the air dramatically.
"He knows that I know about Damon killing his uncle." Nows it's me choking on my drink.
"What? How the hell does he know that?"
"Some werewolf named Jules." I shake my head.
"What's the plan then? Surely he will want to kill Damon now and vice-versa."
"I asked Stefan to talk to him since he always knows the right thing to say." Well his brother killed his family so I don't know about that.
"UGH can we go get our nails done now? I have a date tomorrow." I wiggle my brows at her. She stands up as do I.
"With who Elijah?" She says in a teasing tone also wiggling her brows.
"Of course who else." I chuckle we start walking to the exit.
"Well you did have that thing with Damon." She says with distaste, I don't blame her he was terrible to her.
"If was purely physical, no feeling other then friends. Friends with benefits, plus he's in love with Elena. I'm not stupid enough to fall in love with someone who won't love me back unlike him." She laughs at the end, we just got outside when Matt comes running after her like a lost puppy.
"Hey! Hey!"
"I'll wait at the car have fun." I walk to her car and sit on the hood playing on my phone for a couple of minutes. She comes up to her car.
"How'd that go carebear?" I look up from my phone and some women is standing behind her. "Who the hell are you?" She completely ignores me.
"Excuse me, Caroline right?"
"Yeah."
"I'm looking for Tyler. You haven't seen him, have you?" Oh great probably that crazy werewolf women.
"No, not since earlier. Sorry." I feel a prick in my neck making me gasp,  I turn and some man has an empty syringe in his hand. "Motus." I say and nothing happens, I grab him by his throat. I feel burning inside my veins making me cringe in pain, then everything goes black.

The RV in The Woods

 I feel like I'm burning from the inside out, stupid wolfsbane. They had too of injected me with something else as well because I can't feel any magic running through my blood.
"I can tell your awake Aubrey Cia Flair. Why are you dressed like such a slut? Run out of mommy's money?" Great this bitch knows who I am, I open my eyes and sit up. I see I'm locked in a cage in some run down rv.
"Because I am a slut, are you jealous you fugly bitch? Your man over there is very unattractive, you two are perfect for each other." I say in a sarcastic tone. I reach up to my chest to try to siphon my necklace but it's not there. The women holds it up infront of the cage.
"Looking for this?" I laugh in pure rage.
"What are you going to do sell it? Maybe you could upgrade your shit box on wheels." The bitch pulls out a little water gun and starts spraying me with wolfsbane water. Causing me to grit my teeth together in pain. She stops and I start maniacally laughing.
"Your going to have to do alot worse than that to break me you bitch." I hear screaming that sounds like Caroline.
"Caroline!" I yell out to her.
"Let me out!" I hear her screaming and metal getting hit. I look up at the women.
"If the people saving us don't kill you, I'll make your death infinity more painful than what your doing to her. You'll beg me to end your life." I say extremely calmly, "And that's a promise." She looks at me with fear in her eyes, then she pulls out a syringe stabbing me in the neck.