22

Rebekah's important errands was inviting boring Matthew Donovan to the ball. I literally only sat in the car but I did not complain as I am a good friend. Even though I totally had a right to complain as I was about to have sex before she came barging in. After we got home she did my hair and makeup for the ball. I walk into my bedroom and I freeze, the most beautiful pink ball gown is in my room. There are light pink lace flowers over the bodes and the bottom of the dress, it is off the shoulder looking as though it has been pulled from a princesses closet.

Tears of joy weld in my eyes looking at the beauty

Tears of joy weld in my eyes looking at the beauty. "What do you think my little love?" I look toward where Nik spoke from and he is standing in a white vest and white Boe tie. He has black dress pants on and a black suit coat that is open. His air is gelled to perfection, "You always look handsome but wow..." I say as his appearance leaves me breathless. His lips turn up showing off his adorable dimples. "As much as I enjoy you ogling me do you like your dress? I assure you it was worn by a princess nowhere near as beautiful as you." I blush and walk toward him, I wrap my arms around his neck. "It is absolutely perfect Niklaus, thank you." He presses a kiss onto my lips, "I would turn the entire planet to dust if you asked me too Aubrey." I press a kiss onto his soft lips and relish in the feeling of love in the air. "I love you." He brushes a piece of hair behind my ear, "I love you, as much as I am enjoying this I think Rebekah will kill me if I make you late." I nod and kiss his cheek. "Nik." I say softly causing him to hum. "Can I siphon from you? As much as I want this evening to go perfectly I don't want to take any chances." He nods and I press a kiss to his lips and begin siphoning. He groans and I pull away, "Sorry."

"No need to apologize sweetheart, I will send Rebekah in to help you with your dress." I nod and suddenly he's gone, I walk over to the dress running my hands over it softly, afraid to damage it. "Niklaus, certainly has wonderful taste in gowns and in other things..." I turn around and see Elijah leaning against my door way. His hair is gelled more than usual and he is wearing a boe tie differing from his usual choice of a tie. His under shirt is white and textured also different from his usual. "You look incredible Lijah, I like the Boe tie." He smirks and walks toward me holding out a small red jewelry box.

"Niklaus insisted on giving you a gown, I figured you could use something from me as well." I smile feeling gitty as I open the small box. I gasp.