15

Lockwood Manison

Nik and I stand in the entrance of the Lockwood Mansion coming face to face with the man he calls father. Who will die tonight if it's the last thing I do, rage is in my bloodstream as I face the man who's only life goal is to destroy his children. I keep my face expressionless as I stand beside Nik with my arms crossed over my chest. "Hello, Niklaus and whoever that whore standing beside you is." Mikael says sending a glare my way, I send him a evil smile. Little does he know this "whore" will play part in his demise.
"Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't." Nik says with hatred clear on his tongue.
"Or you can come outside if you want."
"Or I could watch our hybrids tear you limb from limb." At least a hundred hybrids circle around Mikael causing me to smirk.
"They can't kill me."
"True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce." Nik says while holding his hand in the air.

" Nik says while holding his hand in the air

"The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." Suddenly Elena is pulled out by Mindy one of Nik's hybrids. "Come out and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies."
"Go ahead. Kill her."
"No, Klaus. He'll do it." Elena wines fear in her eyes.
"If she dies, this lot will be last of your abominations." I can't help but roll my eyes.
"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you."
"To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one." Rage floods me as I look over at Nik and see his eyes watering.

 I take a step forwards and stare Mikael right in his eyes, keeping my face void of emotion, and with my voice eerily calm I say, "That's where you're wrong Mikael, they weren't forced to be loyal to him and neither was I

 I take a step forwards and stare Mikael right in his eyes, keeping my face void of emotion, and with my voice eerily calm I say, "That's where you're wrong Mikael, they weren't forced to be loyal to him and neither was I. Despite being raised by such a pathetic man he is a warrior, actually he's a king. You are worthless, no one cares for you, your entire existence was spent chasing those superior to you. And now those you hunt will end you. What were you good for? Clearly nothing as even your wife saw you as the worthless pathetic coward you are, and will always be." Mikael is in raged, anyone could see that by the expression on his face. I send him a sweet smile and take a step back to stand besides Nik, I grab his hand and stand tall besides him. There is no where else I'd rather be, I look up at Nik and he is smiling softly at me admiration clear on his face.
"I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill her."
"Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to."
"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill her. Come on, old man. Kill her. Kill her!!!" Nik screams toward the man and all I can see in him is the child whom wanted to be loved by the man he believed to be his father. Mikael laughs darkly, "Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great." He stabs Elena in the back causing her to fall to the ground. She should be fine for a few minutes, we just have to wait until the white oak is in play then Nik can give her his blood.