26

OBGYN Office

"Can't I just cut my arm?" I say to the nurse as she holds up a needle to get my blood. Her face looks confused before she shakes her head no, "its nothing to be afraid of, just a small pinch." I look up at Nik who sighs and rolls his eyes before grabbing her chin. "Would the test work the same if she cut her arm?" She looks dazed, "Yes."

"Great, you will allow her to do that then." He drops his hold on her and stands beside me, "How are you afraid of that tiny thing." I shrug and I pull a pink army knife out of my purse.  "Aubrey, don't you think that is a bit excessive?" Elijah questions as I shake my head no. I cut my skin deeply and place it over the vial, letting it drop into it. "Can we go get ice cream after this?"

The doctor comes in with a clip board as I'm sat in Elijah's lap, sitting comfortably. "Hello Aubrey, how are you today." I smile up at her, "I'm good, how are you?"  She takes a seat at the small desk beside the seat I'm sitting. "You are pregnant, we detected trace levels of HCG. Meaning you are approximately 2 weeks pregnant." I turn toward Nik, smiling widely in an I told you so manner before turning toward the doctor.

"I have been drinking a lot lately, and smoking cigarettes, and maybe a little weed. Will the baby be okay?" She shakes her head a me, "The baby should be okay as long as you immediately stop. Do you anymore questions?" I nod frantically, "What do I need to do? Diet wise and exercise?" Nik groans and I smack him in the chest, "This is your fault! So you will shut up and listen! Elijah didn't do this to me and look how well he's behaving." I jester toward Elijah who is sitting there patiently while rubbing circles with his thumb on my knee. Nik just rolls his eyes before smiling at me, "I'm sorry my love." 

I turn toward the doctor and she is sitting there wide eyed, "What?" I question with a shrug causing her to snap out of it before continuing

Mikaelson Mansion

As I walk into the house I am eating my cookie dough ice cream that I made Nik buy me since I'm pregnant. "Bekah! I got you some ice cream!" I say while handing her the bag with a pint of fancy ice cream. Nik clears his throat, "Fine, he paid for it but I was the only one that suggested you might want some." She smiles at me and takes the bag, "I got you a gift as well Aubrey, well two if we are counting." My eyes widen in excitement as she drags me by my forearm through the house.

When I walk into one of the many empty rooms in the house I gasp in excitement. "Holy shit Rebekah! You really know the way to my heart." I squeal while hugging her and rocking back and forth. I pull away from the hug and stare at my presents. Damon and Stefan Salvatore with bear traps clamped around their hands as they hang from the ceiling, "Good evening boys." I say while taking a seat on the sofa against the wall. "I'll be with you in a couple of minutes, don't go anywhere." I turn toward Rebekah, "Care to start?"

"It would be my pleasure." She says before walking over to Damon with a knife in her hand. She rips his shirt open causing me to whistle. Then she cuts across his chest with the knife slowly, I watch as blood flows down his chest. "Damn Bekah, it's like a strip club torture joint." She chuckles and continues cutting him while I finish up my ice cream. I stand up and begin circling around them slowly running my finger across there shoulders. "Hum, what to do with you two."