19

Mikaelson Mansion

I hear knocking on my door causing me to mumble, "Who is it?" Before digging my face back in the pillow. "It's Elijah." I smile into the pillow closing my eyes, "Come in." I continue laying in my comfortable position enjoying the coziness of my bed. I feel Elijah rubbing on my back causing me to let out a happy sigh, "Aubrey, its 3 in the afternoon. You need to wake up." I groan, "Lay down with me Lijah." As I continue laying with my head in my pillow. "Later my angel, it's time to wake up." I groan continuing to try to sleep when I feel the cold hit my naked body. I only dig my face into my pillow more. "Aubrey why are you naked?" I fall asleep for a second only to have my pillow taken from under my head. I just use my arm as a pillow. "Aubrey I'm not going to ask again. Wake up." I ignore him, really what is he going to do?

Suddenly I'm hanging upside down by my ankles causing me to squirm, "Elijah what the fuck! Let me sleep!" He only continues holding me upside down before I'm suddenly standing up in my bathroom next to the shower. Elijah has his back toward me and is fully dressed in a suit like usual, if I wasn't so damn tired I would admire how hot he is. He turns around holding 2 towels, he hangs them on the hook next to the shower before turning the water on.

He turns around and keeps eye contact with me, "We have a dinner party with the Salvatore brothers in three hours." I glare at him, "You seriously woke me up for some annoying ass dinner with dumb and dumber!" He looks at me blankly, "Be ready." He says before walking out the bathroom door and shutting it. I raise my middle finger before getting in the shower.

After I took my shower I went to the bathroom and started having period cramps without the period blood, stupid uterus. It explains why I slept so long and was so testy with Elijah. I did my hair, makeup, and showered in under an hour so now I have 2 hours to be lazy before dealing with a bunch of idiots. Currently I am waiting for my bagel to come out of the toaster while in my robe but these cramps are being a nuisance. "Elijah or Nik?" I question in a normal tone, knowing they would be able to hear me. Nik suddenly appears in front of me, "Do you have any ibuprofen in this house?" He looks at me confused before saying, "No but we have cases of your favorite rośe, what's wrong?"

My bagel pops causing me to turn toward the counter and Nik wraps his arms around my waist while I spread cream cheese on it, "Period cramps, and unless you want me to be even more bitchy to our guests than usual I don't think me being intoxicated will help as my already nonexistent filter will be even worse." I say before taking a bite of my bagel when suddenly Nik begins peppering kisses to my neck, causing goosebumps to erupt on me. "What are you doing?" I question trying to keep my breathing even. "What was it you said? Oh right, tomorrow sex." I gasp as he bites roughly on my neck surly leaving a hicky.

"Nik we are not doing this right now 1. We are in the kitchen and 2. I am grumpy." I let out a breathy moan as he continues kissing my neck. "Those aren't valid reasons." He says his warm breath on my neck. I take a bite of my bagel and push him out of the way walking to the fridge grabbing a water. He just stares at me looking offended, "Stop looking at me like I shot your dog." I say opening my water and taking a drink. Nik suddenly disappears out of the kitchen causing me to roll my eyes.

Suddenly he appears with a bottle of wine and two glasses, "I can not wait for the show." He says while pouring me a glass. "You better hope the show doesn't get turned on you." I say taking the wine from his hand and taking a sip relishing in the familiar flavor. "So what did I miss after I went to sleep?" I question him while sitting at the island. Nik takes a seat next to me, "I told Elijah that I killed my mother and that she is in the coffin the Salvatore's have stolen." I stare at him wide eyed confusion evident on my face.