17

Mikaelson Mansion

I am currently munching on a blueberry bagel as I look for Nik in the under construction mansion, I swear this place is a damn maze. I finally stumbled upon him but Mindy is also there rolling in a coffin, excitement flooding me I ask, "Nik, did we finally get your family back?" He sighs and walks over to me and presses a soft kiss to my cheek before taking a bite out of the bagel in my hand. Glaring at him I say, "That's my food you ass!" I sit on a wooden construction table in the room. He turns around so he's facing me with an unreadable expression, "I got Rebekah back, not the rest of them." I scrunch my face up in confusion and sadness, "Well why isn't she sitting next to me then? Surely you are going to undagger her?" He stands in between my thighs while drinking a glass of blood. "Not until we get the rest of them back." I roll my eyes. "So when you get the rest of them back are you going to find another excuse to not wake them?" I ask voice filled with annoyance, I truly do not understand his logic. I can tell he is getting more and more irritated as the conversation progresses and the feeling is mutual.

I take a bite of my bagel enjoying the warm pastry, suddenly Stefan is leaning against the doorway behind Nik

I take a bite of my bagel enjoying the warm pastry, suddenly Stefan is leaning against the doorway behind Nik. I siphon from the bracelet incase I need to use magic to protect Nik or I. "I'm surprised you're still in town. I gave you your freedom, you could have gone anywhere." Nik says while looking at me before turning around. I take my last bite of the bagel before hoping off the table and following behind Nik who is walking toward the cocky looking Salvatore. "I live here, Klaus." Stefan says with his arms across his chest and legs crossed as he still leans on the door frame.

"Well, if we're playing this game, then...I was here first." Nik says while picking up a bottle of my favorite rośe. "You know, I don't like your hybrid friends. They're everywhere, kind of like fleas. I want them gone." Stefan responds while walking toward up, I cross my arms irritated, "You know who I don't like? You and your brother." Nik hands me a glass of wine and I take a sip, relaxing slightly.

"Yeah, well I kind of like having them around." Stefan hums while smiling evilly. "You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that when I freed you, we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure. So much for friendship." Nik takes a drink of his wine while glaring at Stefan over the glass. "Friends don't strip friends of their free will."

"Okay, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme, but I get a little moody."