11

Mystic Falls High School

"There's my girl." Nik says teasingly, "Klaus!" Elena turns around facing me,"Aubrey?" I wave sweetly then shove her into Niks arms. "You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" He begins dragging her through the hallways as I follow behind, my heels clicking on the tile in my wake.

 What are we going to do about that?" He begins dragging her through the hallways as I follow behind, my heels clicking on the tile in my wake

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" I roll my eyes at her whiny voice. "Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." We walk into the schools gym and a bunch of students are placing empty cups on the floor. Pretty boring prank if you ask me. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." I bust out laughing, "Nik that accent was horrendous." I continue laughing he just ignores me. He walks up to two students,

"You two. I remember you." I'm not even going to ask. "I'm sorry. Who are you?" The girl questions. "Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up, please, Dana." She does as he asked, clearly compelled. He turns toward the boy, "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" I roll my eyes at his dramatics. "Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena begs.

"Oh, come on, love. Of course I do." I can't help the poke I feel in my heart, must be jealousy, I really am getting attached
"Aubrey! Aren't you going to do something?!" Elena screeches. I look up at her, "No?" I say confused. "What happened to the girl that I grew up with? What would your mother think of the person you became." My blood begins boiling, I look at her emotionless.
"You and your boyfriends deemed me the enemy, I'm just playing the role you assigned me, as for my mother I think she would be quite proud that I got rid of the trash in my life."

I grab Nik's hand and drag him to the bleachers, I push him to sit down, I sit next to him and pull out the sketch book

I grab Nik's hand and drag him to the bleachers, I push him to sit down, I sit next to him and pull out the sketch book. I hand it to Nik with a smile, "What do you think? Constructive criticism is very welcome." He takes it from my hands with a smirk, he studies it for a few minutes and I just admire his facial expressions as he does. "It's amazing Aubrey. You are quite the artist." He says with a smile as he looks at my sketch, making my heart fill with happiness at his compliment. "Any Criticism? You had to of picked up some tips along your very long life." I nudge his shoulder causing him to chuckle. "Maybe add the tinniest bit of shading in the top left corner." I nod thankful for his knowledge.