10

Clothing Store

Last night Nik explained his plan to me. Apparently turning the wolves into hybrids did not work, they went rabid, some of them he killed while other just bled to death. So first step of the plan is to sire as many hybrids as possible, step 2 kill his father. Which is not going to be easy as he's an ancient vampire hunter. Step 3 revive his family aka Elijah. Today we are going to speak to a witch who can help us, but for now I'm going to shop till I drop. Or until Nik drags Rebekah and I out. She is trying on her cloths right now while I dig through the racks, grabbing anything pink and in my size. Klaus and Stefan are just sitting on the couch drinking champagne.

"There has to be more to this dress

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah yells.
"There's not." Nik says back, I hear her walk out of the dressing room causing me to look her way. I grimace at the dress, I don't like it, too boring. I turn back to the racks. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"Hey! As a women that dresses like a prostitute I take full offense!" I yell over my shoulder

"Hey! As a women that dresses like a prostitute I take full offense!" I yell over my shoulder. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Nik says amusement lacing his voice causing me to chuckle. "Thank you for your efforts of women's liberation." I mumble. "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." If she thinks this is bad wait until she hears my music, I think she will fall back into her slumber. "It's dance music." Stefan says to her. "People dance to this?" Stefan hums in acknowledgment and Nik asks, "Are we done?"
"No." I yell at him sending him a glare over my shoulder, he rolls his eyes at me. "And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah questions him.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." I roll my eyes, I mean he daggered her, sorry but I'm team Rebekah on this one. "I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years. So what do you think?" She asks Stefan. "I like it... What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan. Aubrey, what do you think." I spin around with my hands full. "Your hot but that dress is not, I hate the dress, love you." I look at Nik, "Can you please get off your ass and help me put these into a dressing room." He sighs annoyed and downs his glass of champaign before taking the cloths in my hand, I smile at his sickeningly sweet. "Thank you."