2

Aubrey's House the Next Morning

I'm in the kitchen eatting my muffin like usual when Damon walks in

"Damn you have massive sex hair." He chuckles.
"Wonder why Aubrey. Did you pull on it enough last night?" I walk over to him and pull his head to the side by his hair making him grunt.
"Now I did." I smirk and walk over to my fridge, I grab a blood bag and toss it to Damon. I start wiping down the counter while whistling.
"Are you ever going to stop being a neat freak?" I glare at him and he puts his hands up. "Hurry up, we have to go talk to your lesbian lover."
"Care to elaborate?" I ask concerned, I swear if anything happened to her I will maul whoever did it.
"Lockwood triggered his curse." My eyes nearly budge out of my head.
"Tyler is seriously the worst person to trigger the curse. Dudes a total ass." Damon hums in agreement. I grab my bag and keys and we leave my house.

Caroline's House

"So Sarah attacks Tyler and he pushed her away and she tripped and she fell and she hit her head."
"Does Matt remember anything?"
Hmm, he thinks he blacked out but I think they were both compelled by Katherine. That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident."
"Yeah Care, thats the part I don't understand, guys a total dick."
"Gee, duh. Tyler getting blamed for Sarah death just opens up questions that he can't answer and do you really think that it's a good idea for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf?" I shake my head no.
"Well, no."
"Carol would probably hand him over to the consul her self."
"And that werewolf road leads straight to Vampire Boulevard! I thought I was thinking fast on my feet."
"Where is your mom?"
"Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. They haven't found her body yet."

"Teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic. Wait, did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?"

"They were more gold with amber highlights." I can't help but laugh at her description.
"Can he turn into a wolf now?"
"Only on a full moon Caroline, he will have increase strength. Not quite as strong as vampires, right in the middle of them and humans."
"I wonder how much Mason told him. Does he know about us?" She ignores Damon, texting on her phone. "Hey! What did you tell him?"
"Nothing, really. I don't think he knows much of anything. He seemed really freaked out and honestly, I felt kind of bad for him." She walks out of her bedroom walking to the front door.
"He's got to know something."
"Alright, I'll ask him." Damon grabs her by the collar.
"Motus." I send Damon flying away from her, "Damon don't be an ass!" He just rolls his eyes at me.
"No, you won't Caroline! He cannot know about us. A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire so don't be his friend! Do you understand me?"
"I understand. I'm late for school." I give her a big hug and press a kiss to her cheek.
"Love you Care stay safe have a good day." She nods and we all walk out of her house.
"If you want to drop the hint to your mom, that Aimee's body is at the bottom of a ravine with a cracked spine. Might save your mom some time."

Outside The Mystic Falls High School

Damon and I were sitting in my car when Stefan sent us a text that Elena is missing and to meet him at the high school.
"This has Katherine written all over it." Stefan says while running his hands through his hero hair.
"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in." I nod in agreement.
"Did you?" I punch Stefan in the arm for questioning it.
"Did I what, Stefan?"
"Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you."
"The hold Katherine had on him is now taken up by Elena." They both glare at be and I just shrug. It's the truth.
"She's in the tomb, period. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying."
"What did she say?"
"Elena's in danger."
"What? And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?"
"Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting out the truth?" I cut them off annoyed with there bickering.
"Both of you stop. I know your both worried about her, I can do a locator spell if you can get some of Jeremy's blood. I will have to siphon one of you though, I'm low on juice."
"I'll get Jeremy." I nod then grab Damon's hand dragging him to Alaric's classroom. Once in the class I grab the map of Virginia off the wall and spread it across a desk. Stefan, Bonnie and Jeremy enter the classroom and I turn toward Damon.
"Alright you already know how this is going to go, I'm sorry." I grab his forearm and begin pulling the magic into my self. I feel the magic running through my veins making me feel a magical high. I pull away Damon is grimacing still. I press a quick kiss to his lip. I turn toward the map that is spread out across the table. "Alright Jeremy I'm going to need some of your blood, since you are cousins." He sighs walking Infront of the desk.
"Why do you always have to call us cousins." I chuckle and ruffle his hair.
"Because you are, now I'm going to prick your finger, just let the blood drop onto the map." He nods, I draw his blood and let it drip onto the map. I close my eyes and picture Elena in my mind. I use Jeremy's blood related connection to locate her. I feel my magic leading the way to her location. I feel my connection drop knowing the spell is complete I open my eyes looking down at the map. I point to where my magic lead me, "She's right here."
"That's 300 miles away." No shit little Gilbert.
"No, Audrey. We need a more exact location than that." I sigh.
"That's not how magic works Stefan, that's as close as its going to get."
"We can map it, aerial view will show us what's around there, help us narrow down the area." I can't help the smile on my face, I swear sometimes the Salvatore brothers lack common sense.
"Perfect. Call me with whatever you find."
"No, no, I'm coming with you!"
"Jeremy your staying here, your human you'll just be in the way." I say in as soft as a tone as I can.
"No, I'm gonna just sit here. What if she's hurt okay? Or worse? What if she's...?"
"She's not Jeremy, if she was the spell wouldn't have worked."
"You two go back to your house just in case. I'll call you the minute I find her." I roll my eyes, like I'm just going to let him go alone. As if!
"Well, you can't do this alone."
Damon then cuts in, "He's not. Let's go." He grabs my arm dragging me with him.
"You're coming with me?"
"It's Elena." I Love the love triangle between them three. Not.

Aubrey's Sports Car
2 and a half hours later.

I have my cigar in between my fingers as I drive down the free way. I'm listening to Megan Thee Stallions album Good News while cruising down the freeway when my music pauses. Booty Call! Booty Call! I sigh annoyed pressing answer.
"What! Your interrupting my music!"
"Lets group up on route 6."
"I'm on that road now ill pull over. How far are you guys?"
"See you in 5." He hangs up, what is up with vampires not saying bye? I park my car and just finish up my cigar before they pull up. I get out off my car and walk up to them.
"The house should be just beyond those trees. Wait, I got a lot more experience than you do with those sorts of things."
"What's your point."
"My point is, whoever has Elena is probably who was after Katherine in 1864 and before that."
"And it puts them at 500 years old and strong. Are you sure you want to do this?" I walk through the trees, sick of there bickering. I quickly cast a protection spell on my self just incase I get murdered. Wouldn't surprise me, expectually since I'm a wolf and these people are clearly vampires.
I reach the outside of the house and stand outside against a wall. Damon and Stefan know to yell if they need me so I'm just going to stay here and listen. I hear an attractive voice laced with an accent say, "Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that?" He starts snapping wood from what I can hear, "I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl, I'm gonna count to three or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" I hear Elena say.
"I'll come with you, just please don't my friends, they just wanted to help me out."
"What game are you playing with me?" After that its a bunch of gun shots and then a big boom.
"Aubrey it's safe." I turn the corner and see a man in a suit dead, staked to the wall. I can't help but feel bad at the sight of someone dead. I walk up to Damon and give him a hug.
"Lets go home." Damon says I shake my head.
"I'm going to put his soul at peace and bury him then Ill head home." Damon nods knowing to not argue with me on this, hes tried to before with this subject before and I fried his brain.
"There's another one decapitated upstairs help yourself." He presses a kiss to my forehead before leaving with Stefan and Elena.