31

As I lay on my back floating in the pool I cannot help but relax quickly as the sounds of the night fill my ears. "You certainly look like an angel right now." I look over and find Elijah standing in his suit with a book in hand. I swim over to the edge of the pool and rest my elbows on the edge looking up at him, "Join me please." He sighs and sets his book on the table by the rocking chairs before unbuttoning his shirt, then taking off his belt, and then his suit pants, and now he is in just his boxers. As I stare at his beautiful body I cannot help but bite my lip as he slowly walks into the cool pool under the night sky. As he gets into the pool he wraps his arms around my waist and brings me into a deep passionate kiss that leaves me all tingly as he rests his forehead on mine, his brown eyes gazing into my blue. The sounds of nature and our heavy breathing fills the night air, "I love you more than words could ever describe." As my heart warms I wrap my arms around his neck while smiling brightly, "I love you Elijah."

I press my lips on his softly but filled with emotion, it's almost as if I'm trying to show how much I love him with the kiss. His hands meet my thighs causing me to wrap my legs around him as my hands run through his hair. I feel his hand trail up my back before unclasping my bra causing in to fall from my breast into the water. He pulls away from the kiss as my nipples harded due to the chill in the air. Suddenly his tounge is swirling one warming it with plessure instantly as my back arches. His hard cock is pressing against my clit  through our layers of undergarments. I grind my hips on his letting out a soft moan as my clit throbs against his cock. He lets out a soft groan around my nipple making me want him even more.

I hear tearing as he rips both of our undergarments off, sending scraps of fabric to float around us in the pool. I pull his lips to mine in a frenzy for him as I feel him slowly enter me, both of us letting out moans into the others mouth as we connect in the most passionate way. He thrust slowly and passionately into me as I grind my hips to his, we fall into a rhythm, perfectly colliding together as pure love overcomes us both.

He hits that perfect spot within me perfectly as the sounds of mumbled moans and water whooshing around us fills my ears. Being this close to him makes me feel as though I am whole, I feel that I can be my true self around him, hiding nothing, flaws and all. The plessure inside me builds and builds until it becomes to much sending me over the edge as I feel Elijah twitching inside of me.

I throw my head back as my orgasm overtakes me making my pussy pulses around Elijah, as he twitches inside me. He places soft kisses on my neck as we come down, "Niklaus and Rebekah are home." He says inbetween kisses. I pull his lips to mine in one last deep kiss before pulling away from his hold, wincing as I feel him exit me. I stand in the pool looking around at the scraps of our underwear floating on the surface of the pool. I look at Elijah who has a knowing smirk on his face as I ask, "What the hell am I supposed to wear?"

He chuckles and grabs my hand pulling both of us out of the pool making goosebumps appear in my skin as the cold hits me. "You can wear my shirt." He says soft before grabbing it and holding in out for me. I put my arms through the sleeves and he stands in front of me buttoning it up. I press a kiss to his nose causing him to smile, "I love you Lijah." He finishes buttoning the shirt that is more like a dress on me, and presses a soft kiss on my nose in return. He turns around giving me a view of his bare ass before he pulls his pants on.

"It's impolite to stare." He wispers into my ear, suddenly behind me. I turn around, "And it's impolite to scare." He chuckles deeply before grabbing my hand and walking us inside. Suddenly he zooms away leaving me alone, or so I thought. "Hello my love, eventful evening I see." I spin around and Nik is in an all black suit wearing his signature smirk. "Very, how was yours? Did whatever plan you come up with workout?" I ask as I wrap my hands around his neck.