6

Aubrey's House

"These are beautiful Aubrey." Elijah says while flipping through the pages of my sketchbook, I chuckle.
"Thank you Elijah, I only dabble here and there." I take a sip of my glass of red wine.
"My brother is quite the artist himself, it's refreshing to see such talent." I can't help but blush at his kind words. Then his phone buzzes singling a text. He sighs annoyed.
"It appears Damon needs saving from the werewolves that kidnapped you and your friend." A wicked smile come upon my face.
"Care for a partner in crime?" I ask with a tilt of my head.

Salvatore Boarding House

Right before we enter the house I turn to Elijah, "Can I please siphon you? It will hurt." He nods reluctantly. I grab his hand and begin pulling the magic from him, causing him to let out a groan. Once I can feel enough power flowing through my blood I stop. I look down at my hand and see pink magic in my palm. I grab Elijah's hand and we walk into the house. I see Damon sitting in a chair all bloody with a bunch of mutts around him.
"You looking for this?" Elijah asks spinning what I assume is the moonstone in his hand. He walks forward and sets in on a table. "Go ahead. Take it." A wolf rushes toward it.
"Incendia." I whisper, the wolf that rushed foward is ingulfed in pink flames and screams in pain, I smile as I watch him die. "That was for Caroline."

Two more wolves rush foward I burn them to death as well

Two more wolves rush foward I burn them to death as well.  Feeling nothing other than pure satisfaction that the people who tortured my friend suffered a painful death. Elijah walks over to the last wolf alive and picks him off the ground.
"What about you, sweetheart, hmm? You want to take a shot? Yes? No? Yes? Where's the girl?"
"She ran like the bitch she is." I grab a stake that one of the werewolfs had.
"It doesn't really matter." Elijah punches the last wolf, knocking him out cold. He then pulls the chains that were holding Damon to the chair. I walk over to him.
"So you realize this is the third time I've saved your life now?" Elijah says, I stab the stake through Damon's stomach and lean into his ear.
"Thats for calling me your enemy, you really hurt my feelings Damon." I pat his cheek and walk out of the house with Elijah.

Aubrey's House

"I probably shouldn't have found that as attractive as I did." I can't help the big smile on my face.
"What part." I ask
"Every part of it" I grab him by his tie.
"What are you going to do about it?" My back is pressed against the wall and Elijah is leaving sloppy kisses down my neck, making my jaw drop. Suddenly I'm laying on my back on my couch with Elijah on top of me, I grab the back of his head and pull him down, touching my lips with his slowly. I push his suit jacket off as we continue to kiss, I feel thousands of butterflies fluttering within me. As we continue our slow and passionate kiss I unbutton his dress shirt. I push it off and lean back admiring his stunning body. I bite my bottom lip and look back up at him, he looks at me seductively before saying.

"Your turn." He slides my dress straps down and then pulls my dress off leaving me in only my undergarments. He has one knee on the couch and one leg standing up, he picks up my leg and presses a kiss on my inner ankle making goosebumps erupt across my skin. He drags soft kisses slowly up my leg before stopping at my thigh. I'm breathing heavy and feel my self getting wet in anticipation of what's to come. He slowly inches closer and closer with his kisses until I can feel his warm breath hit my clit through the fabric of my thong making my back arch in response. I can feel him chuckle before he starts pressing kisses to my other thigh, completely avoiding where I need him the most. I can feel my self getting frustrated with his teasing, which I'm sure is his game. I sigh annoyed and pull my underwear off leaving my self completely bare for him. Two can play at the teasing game. He is watching me intensely as I reach behind my back and unhook my bra, I pull it off and toss it on the floor as my breast bounce free. I can tell he is close to losing control by his eyes, so I decide to see who will crack first. I slowly bring my hands to my breasts and pinch my already hard nipples. Squeezing my breast with one hand I slowly begin to trail my other down my stomach. Elijah watches my hand slowly trail down, right before my hand reaches my clit he grabs it, stopping me from going any further. He slowly lays down on his stomach on the couch before I feel his warm breath on my bare clit making me jump. He latches his soft lips around my clit making me let out a low moan. I run my hand that was on my stomach through his hair pressing him closer to me. He continues nipping, licking and sucking on my clit as fire consumes me. He slides two fingers into my pussy and starts hitting that magical spot within me again and again. I can't help the loud moans that are escaping my mouth as he continues to bring me an amount of pleasure I have never felt before. My legs begin shaking as the expertise of his fingers and mouth leave me seeing stars. I can't help but moan out his name and tighten my grip on his hair as I orgasm. He unwraps his lips from my clit and removes his fingers from me at the same time making a small moan leave my lips. As I am paralyzed from the high feeling of my release I jump as I feel Elijah lick a strip up my pussy one last time before he lays on top of me pressing his lips on mine. I drag and hands down his hard, chest slowly, I unzip his suit pants and find his cock through the zipper hole. I wrap my hand at the base of him and stroke his big cock slowly causing him to let out a groan. He breaks our kiss standing up, he drops his pants to the ground leaving me to gawk at his irresistible body, I lick my lips and suddenly he's laying on top of me with his face in my neck leaving sloppy kisses once again. I wrap my legs around him hoping to get even closer to him than I already am. His cock rubs against my clit causing a shiver to shoot down my spine. My back arches and a loud moan escapes my lips as he continues sucking on my neck. "Elijah please." I beg while grinding my hips against his causing him to groan into my neck causing goosebumps to erupt across my skin. He stops his kissing on my neck making me feel his heavy breath on my skin instead. 

"What do you need Aubrey? I need to here you say it." 

"I need all of you Elijah," He groans and suddenly he is kneeling on the couch, he lifts one of my legs resting it against his chest, then he slowly slides his cock into me. I gasp as my pussy clutches around his cock, he pulls almost all the way out before slamming back into me hitting my g-spot perfectly causing a loud moan to escape me as he knocks the air out of my lungs. He looks down at me with pure lust, "Every sight of you is breathtaking but I believe this is my favorite." He says before slamming back into me making my toes curl. He continues slamming into me as I moan loudly and he grunts, he lifts my ankle to his lips and presses soft kisses to it, much like he did earlier. I have never had a partner be so affectionate and loving with sex. It was always purely physical but this, this is filled with so my emotion I can feel my heart swelling. Suddenly my other leg is pulled up as well and he pounds into me much deeper than before, I clutch onto my breasts as my eyes roll back.

"God Elijah im," His fingers begin rubbing my clit bringing even my pleasure to me. As he grinds his hips against mine I can feel the firework starting to erupt.

"Cum for me Aubrey," Elijah grunts out, all I see is stars as blissful pleasure overcomes my entire body. I pulse around his cock and suddenly he begins twitching bringing even more pleasure, I throw my head back, legs shaking, toes curling as the most powerful, emotion filled orgasm hits me.