O N E

'S1,ep2 New life's eve '

IT WAS early morning and the sun hit through Mari's window, she had her duvet covering her since sometimes if she opened her eyes without getting enough sleep then

IT WAS early morning and the sun hit through Mari's window, she had her duvet covering her since sometimes if she opened her eyes without getting enough sleep then.. She tends to be quit grumpy (and she doesn't have curtains yet because her old ones were given to Lily's sisters for their room.
No matter how hard she tried not waking up, two familiar voices outside the corridor were extremely loud.. Louder than how it normally is everyday; causing her to groan into her pillow once realising there's no point in staying inside her bed for much longer. Hence why she found herself standing outside the bedroom she shares with Sapphire. "Oi! You lot mind shutting up? Your voices echo through our walls" she snapped directly at both boys who seem to be moving something.

"Sorry Marigold. Didn't know we've woken you up"
Johnny Flatly said while he tried moving the bed towards another direction. She rolled her eyes at how robotic he'd sounded, it's funny really they've never gotten along from the day she arrived."Besides- don't think Mike or Gina would've allowed you to-" he carried on provoking her though he stopped mid sentence when someone else wanted to walk past them.

"What are you doing?"
Sapphire questioned as she'd stood beside her roomie/ best friend. "Trying to move the bed!" Toby and Johnny responded in a 'duh' tone together like it wasn't obvious enough. This made these two (that being her and Mari) to share a look between each other within a hint of annoyance. "Yeah, well not very helpful-" she told them but it just led to another argument. 

Just then a few others started arriving though no one could get past. This just created lots of commotion, around the same time Indigo had left the bathroom after she'd finished getting ready and as soon as she saw how crowded it had  gotten her eyes widened in pure shock. "guys.. Haven't got time for this y'know. Look- I need my breakfast so if you two could-"
she rose her voice a little bit but she gave up mainly because she didn't want to get into trouble.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Huh?"
Gina shouted which caused those who'd been arguing to go all quiet. "You were supposed to wait until Tracy helped you move room!" she angrily spoke towards Carmen, she struggled getting some words out but luckily her roommate defended her.

"She did wait!"
Exclaimed Lily while they held onto the bedding. 

"But Tracy never turned up!" 
Commented Carmen afterwards so it wasn't entirely her fault. 

"She never does anything she's supposed to" Johnny informed Gina whereas she looked slightly concerned about their newest care worker not showing up on time once again. Around that timing it seemed like Frank was squashed behind a wall and needed some help getting out.